Talk about uncalled for and low class.

Well 'Clit.
You could swap out the word " Y'ALL ", for " OVER YONDER ", but the ASSS-Kicking would be the same, none the less !!

Who’d want to be in that trashed filled sewer? You say it like it some great badge of honor. If it was so great why do the ones who can get the hell out and retire in Fla?. What a narrow minded tool you are with your antiquated views of regions on the country besides where you’ve been stuck living in. I’d guess you’ve never really driven the highways of this country to different regions at all. Just stuck there in your little area with you 50 to a hundred year old views about how the rest country is.
I would say I feel sorry for you but I don’t mainly because you’re a pri*k and the rest of the country is better off haven not been exposed to you.

Calling each other names and trading insults is ultimately futile.

Perhaps we should all take a breath and refocus our energies.

I am not asking for positivity, only focus.

I try to have a goal when I say something.

Well 'Clit.
You could swap out the word " Y'ALL ", for " OVER YONDER ", but the ASSS-Kicking would be the same, none the less !!
Oh, they may be rough and tough when they are on their own turf, but get them with some of the local boys down south and they would cry like babies! ....... But isn't it more than a little childish threaten an a$$ kicking on an internet blog?....... Come on Bears, even you can't be that immature! Just because you are losing a debate, one shouldn't resort to a threat of violence!:D

Calling each other names and trading insults is ultimately futile.

Perhaps we should all take a breath and refocus our energies.

I am not asking for positivity, only focus.

I try to have a goal when I say something.
Promoting hate towards people who are of a different color, religion, and/or nationality makes you the moralist around here.

Join the human race.