Tarmac Hostages

Cbjr73

Jul 13, 2019
is there no law preventing American Airlines from holding its passengers on the plane on a tarmac for extended periods of time without proper air conditioning?

Flight 1044 out of Los Angeles. 90 degrees outside, already delayed 45 minutes. Sent back to gate after a short taxi because the air conditioning was broken. Yet they keep the passengers aboard the roasting plane while they attempt to find someone to come fix it?

Hell, I'd take 90 degrees in July over what we have in Dallas. Anyway, welcome to the new AA; oh and yes, they can do that.

Hell, I'd take 90 degrees in July over what we have in Dallas. Anyway, welcome to the new AA; oh and yes, they can do that.
Amen brother. Upper 90's currently in the weekly forecast with 68%-88% humidity. All equals 100+ feels like temps for us here in Big D.

Amen brother. Upper 90's currently in the weekly forecast with 68%-88% humidity. All equals 100+ feels like temps for us here in Big D.

I hear you, even though I am originally from Texas, Michigan winters are harsh, but the summer's not as hot, but occasionally it can get 100 degrees in MDW.