Teacher Accidentally Fires Gun; At Least 1 Student Injured

KCFrier, details matter, and your rant libtardis misses that mark as usual.

1. Not just any teacher with a gun (one like yourself, firearm clueless). A willing trained teacher, that knows guns, shoots guns, hunts with guns, and more than likely ex-military. Even then, like all weapons, accidents can happen.

You have to pay attention, and not be a goofball whinner all of your life...or what's left of it.

He was a trained police reserve officer!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-trained-in-gun-use/?utm_term=.c083b136d032

A teacher who is also a reserve police officer trained in firearm use ‘accidentally’ discharged a gun Tuesday at Seaside High School in Monterey County, Calif., during a class devoted to public safety, school officials said in a statement. A male student was reported to have sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

Last edited:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-trained-in-gun-use/?utm_term=.c083b136d032

A teacher who is also a reserve police officer trained in firearm use ‘accidentally’ discharged a gun Tuesday at Seaside High School in Monterey County, Calif., during a class devoted to public safety, school officials said in a statement. A male student was reported to have sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

Don't detract from his narrative. A tard is a tard.

This coming from a person who cannot make a post without the letters t a r and d in it, and where insults outnumber critical thoughts 100 to zero.
I just love it KCFrier when you cry PC every time you see a word with tard in it. Are you going to cry and snivel about all of them, as there are several, or just libtard?

Not that I really care, I will say what I want when I want. The libtard PC mantra is to shut down all speech they deem inappropriate and disagree with. They riot, turn over cars, assault, yell and scream at the sky. Unfortunately it's gone off the charts since Trump beat the Hildabeast in 2016.

As it is written by several opinions: "A libtard wants to live in a fantasy world (in which life is they way they wish it was) as opposed to dealing with life the way it actually is."

I will add that to my avatar in your honor KCFrier, thanks for the tears, they are delicious.

Who wants to live your life as it is?
You for one. When you can engage with something other than f-tard one liners
Wonder Mutt, to busy licking your flea infested sack.

hqdefault.jpg

Nobody reads the Washington Compost newbie. So what is your solution sweetykins? Ban all guns, and have the police protect the kiddies?

Yeah, fly alway on your winged unicorn to Libtardville.

I just love it KCFrier when you cry PC every time you see a word with tard in it. Are you going to cry and snivel about all of them, as there are several, or just libtard?

Not that I really care, I will say what I want when I want. The libtard PC mantra is to shut down all speech they deem inappropriate and disagree with. They riot, turn over cars, assault, yell and scream at the sky. Unfortunately it's gone off the charts since Trump beat the Hildabeast in 2016.

As it is written by several opinions: "A libtard wants to live in a fantasy world (in which life is they way they wish it was) as opposed to dealing with life the way it actually is."

I will add that to my avatar in your honor KCFrier, thanks for the tears, they are delicious.
Tard tard tard tard, tard tard. Tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard

Tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard fryer tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard PC tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard MAGA tard tard tard.

Tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard fryer tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard PC tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard tard MAGA tard tard tard.
Libtard, you forgot the lib part KCFrier.

You'll be ok, just breath and relax while they strap you in.

See you now got a bump stock on your keyboard.

Latest posts