Teamster Organizer caught forging Authorization Cards

CIO

Advanced
Aug 1, 2010
Dear President Hoffa,

I recently received reports from the field that one of your organizers was found forging the names of American Airlines M&R employees on IBT authorization cards. I asked my staff to investigate this matter. they have reported that a source inside the teamster headquarters has confirmed these allegations, and I have also been given the name of the organizer involved.

These accusations raise serious questions regarding the integrity of teamsters campaign and whether the rights of TWU members have been violated.

Please inform me immediately as to whether these allegations are factual

Sincerely,
James C. Little
International President

See Here: For Letter. http://twu514.org/

In Solidarity
CIO

Reactions: 1 person
That is what happens when Government Oversight of a corrupt organization is dropped in exchange for campaign financing.

We cannot get FAR145 Restrictions or Oversight of Foreign Repair Stataions, but the IBT can damn sure buy their way into more corruption.

TWU and IBT are one in the same, worthless, corrupt, and without vision or plans for our future and profession.

But seriously James C Little, you claim to have proof and then ask Hoffa to admit to it? Really? What an idiot. Take your proof to the NMB at the appropiate time and stop the pandering BS.

Reactions: 3 people
Typical teamsters on action. They always have to lie, steal, and now forge documents, and cheat to get people to sign cards. Just classic I tell ya.

Reactions: 3 people
(Please inform me immediately as to whether these allegations are factual)
Well looks like the IBT card drive has the TWU Nervous Next it will be the IAM at USAIR. LOL

Reactions: 2 people
NO doubt Hoffa will respond in writing and signature and admit that IBT organiziners have violated Federal Law by forging authorization cards.

James C. Little you are one ignorant M'F'er

Else you think we are all fools and cannot see thru this charade you have been orchestrating.

Why should anybody be surprised if this true? On the other hand why should you believe jim little. AMFA organizers have never been accused of doing this do the fact that we police our own. Can't wait to see the reply letter from hoffa. I think everybody should be demanding to know the names of the 2 individuals so that the membership can determine for themselves who is lieing.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. One Union lies about the number of people eligible and the other forges cards. Is anyone suprised?

Yes, but forgery is actually a crime in this case. Twisting statistics isn't, at least not in this example.

If it's proven to be true, this could also become the case study on why Card Check is in contradiction with just about every other election law on the books in this country.

Yes, but forgery is actually a crime in this case. Twisting statistics isn't, at least not in this example.

Both are criminal in my book. Denying people their right to vote by deliberately "twisting" statistics is wrong.

Actually, you are bring up some good issues, If you go back to 2002/2003 Amfa drive at AA, It was known that cards were signed by people who were not in the Mechanic's class and craft. Amfa organizers also used deception to inflat the numbers to energize the organizers. I for one was consist on the fact, they lacked the 50% and still do today and this was confirmed. The issue of valid/invalid signed cards was not brought up because Amfa lacked the necessary cards needed for an election.

Eric Has brought up a good point! the cards will be scrutinized in the future by all parties involved with an AA card drive.

In Solidarity,
CIO

Actually, you are bring up some good issues, If you go back to 2002/2003 Amfa drive at AA, It was known that cards were signed by people who were not in the Mechanic's class and craft. Amfa organizers also used deception to inflat the numbers to energize the organizers. I for one was consist on the fact, they lacked the 50% and still do today and this was confirmed. The issue of valid/invalid signed cards was not brought up because Amfa lacked the necessary cards needed for an election.

Eric Has brought up a good point! the cards will be scrutinized in the future by all parties involved with an AA card drive.

In Solidarity,
CIO

They signed cards that were not in the class and craft because the company and the TWU added names that were not in the class and craft. Staff assistants were added to the list but yet are not represented by any union at AA. Go figure? I'm sure there were others to the list including management personnel. So what is your point?

Latest posts