Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

You display many Franke Family traits. A son perhaps? I would surmise the illicit encounter was with someone of ill repute or of the female canine grouping.
And yet my flying skills are vastly superior to that of most east pilots. And you display many of Wolfe's traits. I surmise an illicit encounter with a hooker mixed with Wolfe's seed begot you.

Reactions: 4 people
It would be nice if we had a union that wasn't so incompetent then I might have a chance at more pay. But I am getting paid more than you guys are and our rigs are much better too.
It's going to hurt so much more soon, I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Reactions: 1 person
Breeze, you're starting to bore me completely with your asinine posts. BTW, we "kids" use portable computer-like devices that no longer have to sit on our desktops and be plugged in to a wall.

We call them iPhones.

boring you, eh? I didn't say anything about iPhones or electronics. I said you are a desk jockey, wishing you knew how to start the engines on any airplane larger than a C172

It would be nice if we had a union that wasn't so incompetent then I might have a chance at more pay. But I am getting paid more than you guys are and our rigs are much better too.

The last time I looked....your rigs are worse than theirs.

Correct me if I'm wrong. What are your rigs again?

Trip rig?
Minimum day rig?
Variable minimum day rig?
1 for 2 rig?

So....where did Move2CLT go for the last 2 hrs?

Is he pretending to be a pilot and trying to reduce his 23.5 average posts
per day, or just receiving his nightly BJ from someone in management?

There is no way a line pilot can fly his block and post over 23 times each day on this forum.

HE IS THE ENEMY.....East or West. Folks, we have to watch out for these guys!

breeze

So....where did Move2CLT go for the last 2 hrs?

Is he pretending to be a pilot and trying to reduce his 23.5 average posts
per day, or just receiving his nightly BJ from someone in management?

There is no way a line pilot can fly his block and post over 23 times each day on this forum.

HE IS THE ENEMY.....East or West. Folks, we have to watch out for these guys!

breeze
Damn boy, you miss me after just two hours? That's so gay.

Reactions: 3 people