Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

Damn boy, you miss me after just two hours? That's so gay.

Not gay....just know that with 23+ posts per day, I am trying to drag you out of the management closet. You are doing more harm than good on this site. Argue all you want, but you have a wimpy position.

breeze

Reactions: 2 people
Not gay....just know that with 23+ posts per day, I am trying to drag you out of the management closet. You are doing more harm than good on this site. Argue all you want, but you have a wimpy position.

breeze
Say what boo? Now I post too much? I threaten you so I must be management? Talk about wimp - I have never met a poster so threatened by me.

So which is it? Too much posting or not being gone for more than two hours at a time?

You truly are a poosay.

And the only harm comes from you trying to defend your weak arguments against my truth.

Say what boo? Now I post too much? I threaten you so I must be management? Talk about wimp - I have never met a poster so threatened by me.

So which is it? Too much posting or not being gone for more than two hours at a time?

You truly are a poosay.

And the only harm comes from you trying to defend your weak arguments against my truth.

Bring it on....I am just stating facts. The last time I was threatened was when the devil overtook my bipolar wife and threatened to kill me, face to face.

Wimp

You're kidding, right?

Total ignorance I suppose. I got a weird schedule for Oct unlike anything I've ever had before. I always bid four days with at least one layover at home, but this time I would up with a bunch of 3 days with a 14 hour layover in domicile. Thing of it is, the first day starts out with a short turn and then a D/H to my domicile. I can drop the turn thanks to DPU, meet the crew in my domicile airport, and then show up the next morning to start what is really a two-day worth 12+ hours. I'll be back at home the next day by noon, including the commute home. By dropping the turn on day 1, I've got plenty time to look in DPU for the right three day to pick up and make up the difference for dropping the three turns. Original credit and then some. Killer!

Bring on what? Voices in your head telling you something? Who just threatened you?

And I now understand your bitterness. Between your marriage and your miserable career I'd hate my life too if I were you.

I have no regrets......sometimes a bipolar partner can be the best partner, as long as she doesn't kill you in the middle of the night. :D

You called me a poosay....care to explain in a civil way?

I am just standing up for what is right......I want nothing from you, so go back to your management desk.

breeze

Total ignorance I suppose. I got a weird schedule for Oct unlike anything I've ever had before. I always bid four days with at least one layover at home, but this time I would up with a bunch of 3 days with a 14 hour layover in domicile. Thing of it is, the first day starts out with a short turn and then a D/H to my domicile. I can drop the turn thanks to DPU, meet the crew in my domicile airport, and then show up the next morning to start what is really a two-day worth 12+ hours. I'll be back at home the next day by noon, including the commute home. By dropping the turn on day 1, I've got plenty time to look in DPU for the right three day to pick up and make up the difference for dropping the three turns. Original credit and then some. Killer!

Conradulations...

Deals like this are getting harder to come by. Enjoy your month...

Driver B)

Second verse same as the first...These are adults folks....Read and laugh...Thats all you can do... You should have to fly with some of these kids lol

Reactions: 1 person

breeze

Can you spell furloughed?

Reactions: 4 people