Thank GOD for CALIFORNIA !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I realize gas $$ prices are high, and traffic is tough, although it's no tougher than I - 95 flowing through BOS/PVD/NYC/PHL/BWI and DCA !! But the weather, the politics, I mean what's not to like about CA. ??

I mean, look at Insp4 . He loves the state, and seems like he Never is going to Leave !

I realize gas $$ prices are high, and traffic is tough, although it's no tougher than I - 95 flowing through BOS/PVD/NYC/PHL/BWI and DCA !! But the weather, the politics, I mean what's not to like about CA. ??

I mean, look at Insp4 . He loves the state, and seems like he Never is going to Leave !
11gay44.jpg

Bears, Gilty! ......I do have an interest in the State I grew up in, but leftover twenty years ago. And thank God I did!

California is a bona fide shlthole.

LA nitwit mayor has a great solution, give all the homeless garbage bins to trot around their junk.

Screenshot-1.png

81839192_10216075351183597_1768763804184739840_n.jpg

Latest posts