Thanks For Destroying Our Industry.

Aug 17, 2005
We at the other airlines would just like to thank you for destroying our industry.When your ceo and management take the money and run in a few years.We will thank you again.

jetmechdelta39 said:
We at the other airlines would just like to thank you for destroying our industry.When your ceo and management take the money and run in a few years.We will thank you again.
[post="294506"][/post]​
wouldn't this expression of gratitude be more appropriate in the southwest forum? they are solely responsible for dismantling the pride of commercial airtravel and dilluting professional and service standards...

jetmechdelta39 said:
[post="294506"][/post]​

LOL! Our little 80 airplane airline that no one gave a hoot about 4 years ago has slayed all the mighty dragons. Right. Put the crack pipe down and get a grip.

jetmechdelta39 said:
[post="294506"][/post]​

The legacy carriers and especially their revenue management systems are single-handedly responsible for pissing off masses of customers and sealing their own fate. WN, B6 et al are doing a fine job providing quality service at prices people are prepared to pay.

B6Busdriver said:
LOL! Our little 80 airplane airline that no one gave a hoot about 4 years ago has slayed all the mighty dragons. Right. Put the crack pipe down and get a grip.
[post="294792"][/post]​
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Has slayed ALL the mighty dragons"

Before I even get to AA, Delta ran your asses out of ATL !!

Now you Clowns are based (only) in JFK. I would'nt characterize your performance at your "next door" neighbor's(AA) as having slayed ANYTHING !!

When the warrantee expires off of the A320's, and you've got to "cough it up" for repairs, come back and talk to us then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

SVQLBA said:
The legacy carriers and especially their revenue management systems are single-handedly responsible for pissing off masses of customers and sealing their own fate. WN, B6 et al are doing a fine job providing quality service at prices people are prepared to pay.
[post="294833"][/post]​

===================================================

SVQLBA,

You make good points, when you say that the legacy's have "****ed" up !!!

And I realize that as of this "moment" in time, Everything for EVERYONE is looking "bleaK' (Yes some more bleaker than others).

BUT,

(Using AA as an example), They have Finally ground to a halt(going in the wrong direction), and are, or have, turned a "180", and are heading in the RIGHT direction !!

The VERY LAST thing any carrier(LCC, or legacy's) wants to see in this Industry, is a healthy American Airlines, "casting a long look", in your direction !!

NH/BB's

Can`t you recognize a joke when you see one? The idea that one relatively small airline is the cause of the industry`s woes is ludicrous. Mostly it is due to bad management, exacerbated by high fuel prices. Recycling the same failed leaders over and over again is not a recipe for success.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Now you Clowns are based (only) in JFK. I would'nt characterize your performance at your "next door" neighbor's(AA) as having slayed ANYTHING !!

When the warrantee expires off of the A320's, and you've got to "cough it up" for repairs, come back and talk to us then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's
[post="294857"][/post]​

Now you Clowns are based (only) in JFK. I would'nt characterize your performance at your  "next door" neighbor's(AA) as having slayed ANYTHING !!

NH/BB's
[post="294857"][/post]​
Dearest NH/BB (edited by mod),
My post was in jest at his ridiculous hypothesis. Yeah we really got our asses ran out ATL with our 3 flights a day. How much did it cost Delta? Flying 767's at $250 fares.......you do the math. Now Air Tran is in that market too....permanently!
As for AA they no longer fly to LGB,SJC, and reduced service to many other destinations. I'm not bragging YOU brought it up sizzle chest!
You really need to learn how to read, an earnings report that is. You would see that the "warranties" have long since expired. But then again I'm sure you think we got our airplanes for free etc.

legacy-to-LCC said:
wouldn't this expression of gratitude be more appropriate in the southwest forum? they are solely responsible for dismantling the pride of commercial airtravel and dilluting professional and service standards...
[post="294732"][/post]​
Is that why they rate so high on customer (remember them) satisfaction surveys?

jetmechdelta39 said:
[post="294506"][/post]​

how annoying and rude are you :lol:

jetmechdelta39 said:
[post="294506"][/post]​

Dont blame jetblue for delta mistake :blink:

legacy-to-LCC said:
[post="294732"][/post]​

Can you cram anymore Jetblue manmeat into your mouth? :shock: Go back to the U board and cry, lol.

NH/BB's
[post="294857"][/post]​

And another thing zingrod, why was Song created?