Thanks For Destroying Our Industry.

B.O.B. said:
No wonder why that AE Pilot denies all of you the jumpseat. I am glad the person who runs our crashpad kicked out the 2 JB Pilots, becauae they couldn't pay their rent! Cheap a** JB Pilots!
[post="300466"][/post]​
Dear B.O.B.
I ride on Eagle all the time....no problems. Unlike you they are professionals. Now go ahead get the last word in, because I'm done with you. I have much more meaningful dialogue with my 5 year old. Carry on with your passive agressive behavior it really seems to suit you. Best of luck to you, may you find hapiness in something other than the destruction of others. As they must teach you in flight attendant school.....buh bye. :D

B6Busdriver said:
As they must teach you in flight attendant school.....buh bye. :D
[post="300572"][/post]​

medium-smiley-071.gif

Blue Dude said:
I'm not running down all AA FA's, I'm sure there must be some good ones.  They are not in evidence here.  I hope for their sake that you're an exception.

[post="300563"][/post]​

There are some great ones Blue Dude....but they're all out on furlough...and working for jetBlue!

TWskyliner said:
There are some great ones Blue Dude....but they're all out on furlough...and working for jetBlue!
[post="301082"][/post]​

Yes, all former TWA f/a's are on furlough. I hope they remain on furlough and never come back. As far as being great...NOT!

B.O.B. said:
Yes, all former TWA f/a's are on furlough. I hope they remain on furlough and never come back. As far as being great...NOT!
[post="301101"][/post]​

You just love everybody doncha? Can't wait to work the whiskey wagon with you sunshine...LOL

TWskyliner said:
Can't wait to work the whiskey wagon with you sunshine
[post="301105"][/post]​

That will never happen. Former TWA f/a's are never coming back! I wish you the best at JetBlue.

B.O.B. said:
That will never happen. Former TWA f/a's are never coming back! I wish you the best at JetBlue.
[post="301249"][/post]​
B.O.B = Bitter ole Bit** :eek:)~
And trust me he is something special in the air !

A330toEMB170 said:
[post="301379"][/post]​
:down: :down: :up: :up: Ain't that the truth! SkynAAZi's think they invented flying, no sense of history and very little if NO respect for anyone else. I fly Jetblue often and love their product and their people. I'd LOVE to see them expand, especially to Miami...umm then we will see what AA does!!! Oh btw, TWA'ers still have recall rights - or will APFA try to "recall" that too!!

B.O.B.

As a JB pilot, and a commuter myself, I have on several occasions had the opportunity to jumpseat on AA. I choose the word “opportunityâ€￾ purposely because I indeed view it as such, but most importantly it is a privilege that is not taken lightly. I can honestly say that I have always been treated with dignity, respect, and outstanding service by AA crews. With that being said, please realize that I do not take your attitude as indicative of the many fine AA employees that I have met along the way. The ride was and is, always appreciated.

B.O.B., everyone has the right to his/ her opinion. Discussion is always good as long as long as it can be spent in an informative, constructive and mature vein. You however choose to come here to the JB board with nothing more than the intent to flame and incite. If you have something to say, then say it. Just don’t come here with the intention to berate others and pick a fight.

Our jumpseat at JB is open to all pilots and F/A’s from other airlines. This includes all open passenger seats as well as the 2 jumpseats in the cockpit (CASS approved pilots) and the 2 additional F/A jumpseats in the back. Come one come all, we are glad to have you aboard, including yourself B.O.B. The only thing we ask in return is a simple “thanks for the rideâ€￾.

Cheers

v1

NAPAUS said:
TWA'ers still have recall rights - or will APFA try to "recall" that too!!
[post="301510"][/post]​

Actually, its not up to APFA to decide if we will recall anyone. That's up to AA. If AA doesn't want to recall, then APFA can't just decide to do it. It's AA that doesn't want the TWA people back, not APFA.

I'm sure that any Blue pilot never complained about the B scale from where they came. Not that they are working for more now. Different times now?
Don't talk about selling out.

A330toEMB170 said:
[post="301379"][/post]​

Y'all don't worry too much about B.O.B.

I suspect he's an AA poster who's been kicked off this board once or twice before, and now he's back for more. Same posting style as before.

Give him a while...he'll get himself banned. :p

I think the original post on this topic was blaming Jetblue and its CEO.

In all fairness, I think the blame falls on Deregulation, Frank Lorenzo and People's Express.

Alfred Kahn, chairman of the then CAB along with Sen. Ted Kennedy co-authored the Airline Deregulation Act of 1978. THAT was the beginning of the end for this industry.

This was the event that took the Greyhound riders and put them on airplanes.
To Kahn and Kennedy, it was a windfall for the consumer.

Then, Lorenzo, took it a step further and declared war on labor following the PATCO fiasco.

Then the People Express experiment launched the first of many failed and some successful low cost carriers. I personally knew a People Express Captain who was one of a few who flew their sole 747. His salary wasn't much more than mine as a mechanic with modest overtime.

The problem I see with LCC's is not so much low salaries, but once valued pensions, which are being taken away from the rest of us unvoluntarily in bankruptcy courts. All you have to do is look at SWA. Heavily unionized and up there in salaries.
Because these LCC's start off with no pensions, the legacy carriers have cried "foul" because of the savings. I don't think it is any of our faults that when we work for companies for 25,35,40 years only to have airlines say "sorry" we can't afford it anymore.

It is different when you go work for a company that offers no pension. You know what you are getting into. But there are still alot of us out there who started our careers at a time when full benefit packages were the norm.

Through no fault of the own, the LCC's operate with lower costs that the legacy carrier's management can't compete with them.

The wiz kid MBA's approach to lowering costs is to slash wages and benefits while leaving their upper crust cronies unscathed. All without changing their business plan.

I don't think we can place the blame on LCC's.

hobbes said:
Y'all don't worry too much about B.O.B.

I suspect he's an AA poster who's been kicked off this board once or twice before, and now he's back for more. Same posting style as before.

Give him a while...he'll get himself banned. :p
[post="302039"][/post]​

Are you worried about the Wright Ammendment? You work for SWA, dont you? You better worry, because the GorillAA is going to win this battle. :up:

All LCC's (except SWA, because I have friends who work for them) need to fold and close up shop.

Hasta La Vista LCC's!

B.O.B. said:
Are you worried about the Wright Ammendment? You work for SWA, dont you? You better worry, because the GorillAA is going to win this battle. :up:

All LCC's (except SWA, because I have friends who work for them) need to fold and close up shop.

Hasta La Vista LCC's!
[post="302502"][/post]​
FREAK!

Latest posts