The 2011 Depression

Glenn Quagmire said:
Yep. The conspiracy of the decade is the hidden 2011 depression. Even the best and brightest economists, scholars, lame stream media, fox news, fox business news, wall street, nasdaq, the airlines, the majority of us markets, etc., all managed to hide it from all of us dumb ass pumpkins. We only have business and finance degress (from librul colleges, duh).

The only people who got it right were on this forum and certain talk show hosts I assume.

I have to admit, you are somewhat correct......but you must have missed the public disclaimer I made regarding the accuracy of my predictions in posts 273 and 275.
With that said, one has to realize that since my failed predictions, the only thing that is a constant is Congress continually kicking the can down the road. Example, I believe the country took in some 3 trillion under Obama, but spent more than they took in, once again.
You are a proponent of continually raising the debt, but look how much that has increased since you chirped in its support.
When does it end?
Soon.....think about that.

Reactions: 1 person
Black Magic said:
While your at it check out Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburg and all the other slums and see what voting Dumacrat can do for you.

Check out which states have the lowest life expectancy, highest crime rates, highest poverty rates, highest teen pregnancy rates etc

And you use federally mandated programs to prove your point.......priceless.

The most obvious evidence of this trend can be seen in the expansion of Medicaid, the health plan for the poor, under the Affordable Care Act.

And how many of those states have retired people dependent on social security?

delldude said:
And you use federally mandated programs to prove your point.......priceless.

The most obvious evidence of this trend can be seen in the expansion of Medicaid, the health plan for the poor, under the Affordable Care Act.

And how many of those states have retired people dependent on social security?
They can't help themselves, they believe gov propaganda is the truth.

777 is right.

imrs.php_.png

Latest posts