The 2011 Depression

I pay taxes, don't watch Olbermann and Maddow, and choose to have a sense of humor in dealing with the senseless.

Perhaps it is possible you are mistaken on some things.

I think there is less of a problem with the tax structure than there is with what is defined as income. That appears to be the biggest issue that needs to be dealt with and the main reason that Buffet pays less tax than his secretary does. Most if his wealth is not looked t as income where as someone who income is based solely on their W2 will be taxed on all their income. This is also why the rich who have a huge say in how government is run are not interested in having the tax laws changed. The idea of a flat rate with no deductions is quite nice for the average Joe but no so much for the Uber rich. They would end up paying more than they are now but less than what their tax bracket says they pay.

Perhaps one of these days the people will wake up and take their government back. Until ten we have the government that we deserve.

Reactions: 3 people

This guy--Gerald Celente is top dog doom and gloomier who frequents late night talk radio---Coast to Coast.

That is where one can hear ever fashion of man's imagination of the world’s coming demise---aliens dissecting humans to make clones, cows being mutated---{mostly rectally with a laser knife minus any blood even in the snow}, crop circles, chem trails= airplanes dumping poisons into the atmosphere, people from the future, holes on farmers land that don't have a bottom. On and on and as Linda Moulton Howe says and writes about---all sorts of High Strangeness.

Coast to Coast--A place to listen for the dark imaginations of the lost where all ends in complete darkness and despair. Like Ed Dames and his predictions of nightmarish end times, he makes hell looks pleasing, or Steve Quayle who started the survival movement 30 plus years ago by growing your own seeds ect-- and other such loons.

Filling ones mind with such ideas is IMO, self-fulfilling ones own destiny. (According To Your Faith Be It Unto You). So my friends read and listen at your own pearl entertaining such dark ideas from dark and lost souls. Who do you think this all comes from? Mere man or foolish lost men for a few shekels who worship the dark side of existence?

Reactions: 1 person

This guy--Gerald Celente is top dog doom and gloomier who frequents late night talk radio---Coast to Coast.

That is where one can hear ever fashion of man's imagination of the world’s coming demise---aliens dissecting humans to make clones, cows being mutated---{mostly rectally with a laser knife minus any blood even in the snow}, crop circles, chem trails= airplanes dumping poisons into the atmosphere, people from the future, holes on farmers land that don't have a bottom. On and on and as Linda Moulton Howe says and writes about---all sorts of High Strangeness.

Coast to Coast--A place to listen for the dark imaginations of the lost where all ends in complete darkness and despair. Like Ed Dames and his predictions of nightmarish end times, he makes hell looks pleasing, or Steve Quayle who started the survival movement 30 plus years ago by growing your own seeds ect-- and other such loons.

Filling ones mind with such ideas is IMO, self-fulfilling ones own destiny. (According To Your Faith Be It Unto You). So my friends read and listen at your own pearl entertaining such dark ideas from dark and lost souls. Who do you think this all comes from? Mere man or foolish lost men for a few shekels who worship the dark side of existence?

Umm yeah, ok.....thanks for sharing...i think :huh:

Just look back into his predictions in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 that have already taking place.

Reactions: 4 people
Umm yeah, ok.....thanks for sharing...i think :huh:

Just look back into his predictions in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 that have already taking place.

You need to be more specific. Do you mean his prediction that the secessionist "movement" in the USA will make what happened in the USSR pale in comparison? Or him saying NYC will look like Mexico City in terms of crime? Even though the overall crime rate in NYC is declining?

He also likes to brag how he has appeared on the Alex Jones show. Nothing says charlatan like Alex Jones. I'm surprised dapoes is not looking into some of claims made by him.

Why anyone who wants to be taken seriously would appear on those two shows is beyond me.

He also likes to brag how he has appeared on the Alex Jones show. Nothing says charlatan like Alex Jones. I'm surprised dapoes is not looking into some of claims made by him.

Why anyone who wants to be taken seriously would appear on those two shows is beyond me.

Perhaps bad publicity is better than no publicity?

Dude...good to hear you're still kicking.

Only one who listens to George Noory could convey his innermost convictions on a 'regular' on C to C...... :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Good point. Along with knowing the people who listen to those shows are the gullible type to begin this. The tin foil hats must restrict blood flow to the brain.
Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg