The 2020 election!

WE funded terrorists. No matter how you cut it...no matter what the strategies - WE funded terrorists. We ALSO sent some arms Iran's way when we needed some hostages released. WE did that.

We did fund terrorists. Obama authorized pallets of cash to be delivered covertly in the dead of night. To the leading state sponsor of terrorism. Who would that be?

Iran.

WE funded terrorists. No matter how you cut it...no matter what the strategies - WE funded terrorists. We ALSO sent some arms Iran's way when we needed some hostages released. WE did that.
Did we really fund terrorism?

A few facts your leaving out.

1. Al-Qaeda did not start off as a terrorist group but a resistance cell against the Soviet Union.

2. The Soviet Union withdrew in 1989. So I would say the United States funding Al-Qaeda, given the goals at the time, was successful.

3. We were not being targeted by Osama bin Laden and by extension Al-Qaeda until Iraq invaded Kuwait and Saudi Arabia allowed the United States to deploy troops in it's territory instead of seeking an alliance with Osama Bin Laden.

KCFlyer another leftist pushing revisionist history and outright lies.

Did we really fund terrorism?

A few facts your leaving out.

1. Al-Qaeda did not start off as a terrorist group but a resistance cell against the Soviet Union.

2. The Soviet Union withdrew in 1989. So I would say the United States funding Al-Qaeda, given the goals at the time, was successful.

3. We were not being targeted by Osama bin Laden and by extension Al-Qaeda until Iraq invaded Kuwait and Saudi Arabia allowed the United States to deploy troops in it's territory instead of seeking an alliance with Osama Bin Laden.

KCFlyer another leftist pushing revisionist history and outright lies.

We funded a terrorist group when that terrorist group was fighting our enemy. Then...we provided chemical weapons to a despot (Saddam Hussein) who was fighting our enemy (Iran). I'll overlook that while we were supporting Iraq, we were also getting arms to Iran because we needed their help in getting some hostages released. Then it turns out that the guy we gave the chemical weapons to actually used them and we needed to go in there an take him out. We were warned (but didn't listen) that doing what we were going to do would create "a lot of little bin ladens" (referred to as ISIS), but we didn't care. Then IRAN started fighting ISIS, but we couldn't support Iran because they don't like Israel. Seems to me we could have avoided a LOT of trouble if we just let the middle east be the middle east and keep our nose (and money) out of there.

We funded a terrorist group when that terrorist group was fighting our enemy. Then...we provided chemical weapons to a despot (Saddam Hussein) who was fighting our enemy (Iran). I'll overlook that while we were supporting Iraq, we were also getting arms to Iran because we needed their help in getting some hostages released. Then it turns out that the guy we gave the chemical weapons to actually used them and we needed to go in there an take him out. We were warned (but didn't listen) that doing what we were going to do would create "a lot of little bin ladens" (referred to as ISIS), but we didn't care. Then IRAN started fighting ISIS, but we couldn't support Iran because they don't like Israel. Seems to me we could have avoided a LOT of trouble if we just let the middle east be the middle east and keep our nose (and money) out of there.

All anyone with a 1/2 of brain has to do, (you taking notes La La ), is to validate which arse's the M O R O N is KISSING. EX : ......Israel, Saudi Arabia, Russia and 'Rocket Man' !
This ' Charlatan's ' / (the M O R O N'S Ego ) is such, that he desperately needs Other MORONS to think that he's a PLAYER on the World Stage of Foreign Policy. This S - Head could not find Foreign Policy in any book, in the Largest Library in NYC !!!! And sadly, in the mean time, our true friends around the world are shaking-their-heads in (sad) utter amazement !!

All anyone with a 1/2 of brain has to do, (you taking notes La La ), is to validate which arse's the M O R O N is KISSING. EX : ......Israel, Saudi Arabia, Russia and 'Rocket Man' !
This ' Charlatan's ' / (the M O R O N'S Ego ) is such, that he desperately needs Other MORONS to think that he's a PLAYER on the World Stage of Foreign Policy. This S - Head could not find Foreign Policy in any book, in the Largest Library in NYC !!!! And sadly, in the mean time, our true friends around the world are shaking-their-heads in (sad) utter amazement !!

sj0Tq4P.jpg

Trump's Foreign Policies Are Better Than They Seem

President Donald J. Trump “is not given sufficient credit for his foreign policies,” writes Robert D. Blackwill, Henry A. Kissinger senior fellow for U.S. foreign policy at the Council on Foreign Relations. “All the chaos generated by this flawed president does produce actual policies, the substance of which in many cases is likely to be more consequential than the ways by which the policies arrived and the character of the man who formulated them,” asserts Blackwill. “What matters most is the effectiveness of U.S. policy over time and its consistency with U.S. national interests, not the personal qualities of its leaders.”

https://www.cfr.org/report/trumps-foreign-policies-are-better-they-seem

sj0Tq4P.jpg

Trump's Foreign Policies Are Better Than They Seem

President Donald J. Trump “is not given sufficient credit for his foreign policies,” writes Robert D. Blackwill, Henry A. Kissinger senior fellow for U.S. foreign policy at the Council on Foreign Relations. “All the chaos generated by this flawed president does produce actual policies, the substance of which in many cases is likely to be more consequential than the ways by which the policies arrived and the character of the man who formulated them,” asserts Blackwill. “What matters most is the effectiveness of U.S. policy over time and its consistency with U.S. national interests, not the personal qualities of its leaders.”

https://www.cfr.org/report/trumps-foreign-policies-are-better-they-seem
Bears is always trying to out do himself on the stupidity scale.

Can you show me a 1945 map with Israel on it?
I can and I did.

Then you made some asinine comment about a Christian Rand McNalley.

No matter how you cut it...no matter what the strategies - WE funded terrorists.

You were wrong then to.

Again.......

Of course, instead of admitting that you don't know what the hell your talking about, you just doubled down.

Again.......

You deny fact and history in favor of idealism and a false narrative.

Typical leftist.

You know, you are debating people that believe that the Moon Landing was a fake.
Oh My....