The 2020 election!

Unfortuna
I have no doubt that Trump will win in 2020. Impeachment talk isn't going to get any flyover red state to change their vote. So we will have him until 2024. And I look forward to 2025, when the leader of this country stays off tweeter.
Unfortunately we will all laugh at your stupidity to try to promote your agenda in 2019. This will maKe SENSE TO YOU IN 2034

Lol I love how you show your TDS to be in high gear and yet just ignore or give a free pass to the what the nut jobs on the left say on Twitter and else where. Not just any nut jobs but ones in Congress. Hypocrisy Kc is thy name.
You try to enlighten the STUPID. Good 4 U! How much time you got to waste? Just askin!

Unfortuna

Unfortunately we will all laugh at your stupidity to try to promote your agenda in 2019. This will maKe SENSE TO YOU IN 2034
Wow...from out of the blue a hurricane of signals posts. But you quoted one of my posts where I said that focusing on impeachment means that Trump is going to get reelected.

That's the only "agenda" that I mentioned. Do you disagree with that? I only said I look forward to the day when we have a sane adult and not a addled 70 something who twits like a jilted teenager representing our country.

Signals needs to get on the train and send his entire retirement to save us,
upload_2019-7-30_22-22-28.png