The 2020 election!

Approve of is different than hero status, not sure where you got hero out of that.

And not hating Obama simply because he woke up every morning is a far cry from him being a "messiah". A term you used a LOT when Obama was president. So if Obama is my messiah, Trump is your hero.

I dunno...a right winger said that "my messiah" was a war criminal. Who is your messiah? Mine was Jesus.

They claim Jesus walked on the water.

obama-walk-water.jpg

What woul

Let's talk about hypocrites, what would be your response if He had initiated an airstrike?

th

Trump was on Howard Stern and when asked about Iraq responded with "Yeah...I guess;...so". Which in Trumpspeak translates into "I was oppose to the war with every fiber of my being". Then he went on to call Iraq a yuge mistake because "they lied to us...they said there were WMD's and there weren't". SO...let's fast forward to today. Iran does NOT have a nuke. Iran has pretty much been doing what they agreed to in the agreement that Trump pulled us out of....and now they MIGHT get a nuke...and if they DID get a nuke, they'd use it. We somehow KNOW this.

If he did initiate an airstrike then he WOULD be Bush 45.

And yo
Trump was on Howard Stern and when asked about Iraq responded with "Yeah...I guess;...so". Which in Trumpspeak translates into "I was oppose to the war with every fiber of my being". Then he went on to call Iraq a yuge mistake because "they lied to us...they said there were WMD's and there weren't". SO...let's fast forward to today. Iran does NOT have a nuke. Iran has pretty much been doing what they agreed to in the agreement that Trump pulled us out of....and now they MIGHT get a nuke...and if they DID get a nuke, they'd use it. We somehow KNOW this.

If he did initiate an airstrike then he WOULD be Bush 45.
And you don't think for one minute that it's not Iran's goal to obtain a nuclear device? That's if they don't have a least one already! You really can't say "they do NOT have one"! We really don't know. This is something that has been going on for a long time now. Too long! This is an issue that has been kicked down the road by both Democrat, and Republican Presidents! And isn't going away! And if you think differently, you are really nieve!

And yo

And you don't think for one minute that it's not Iran's goal to obtain a nuclear device? That's if they don't have a least one already! You really can't say "they do NOT have one"! We really don't know. This is something that has been going on for a long time now. Too long! This is an issue that has been kicked down the road by both Democrat, and Republican Presidents! And isn't going away! And if you think differently, you are really nieve!

So who does Iran use it against....and do THEY have a nuke? If so, do you really think the Iranians are THAT stupid?

The New York Times best seller list? ...... Really?....... Which must be vary short! And who the hell is "Rich Wilson"?

The New York Times best seller list? ...... Really?....... Which must be vary short! And who the hell is "Rich Wilson"?
It's in the liner notes of the book. He is a Republican. He has worked on Republican campaigns. He didn't vote for HIllary. He is a little different view. He is concerned that the party he supported for years is going to be destroyed by Trump. He is concerned that the country he has lived in all his life is going to be destroyed by Trump. It's a book. Sometimes we learn by reading more than memes.

Latest posts