The 2020 election!

Got an email from Karl Rove

upload_2019-6-28_7-45-54.png

The same way we paid for the wealth creating tax cuts?
Well we can tax all those people you feel like benefited from those tax cuts at 100% and still not pay for Medicare for everybody and that’s not even counting free college for all.

Well we can tax all those people you feel like benefited from those tax cuts at 100% and still not pay for Medicare for everybody and that’s not even counting free college for all.

Just pointing out that Republicans are really good at spending money we dont' have as well. Best economy in our nations history and we run the debt up by another $ 2 trillion. I read somewhere that you shouldn't have so much debt in a booming economy...but we have to remember that our dear leader is crackerjack businessman and knows exactly what he's doing.

Oh they have a way. Same way the Democrats pay for everything. Tax the middle class.

Couple of things...the bulk of the tax cut benefitted folks far higher than the "middel class". Oh...you all got tossed some crumbs and think you hit the lottery. Second point - at least democrats understand that you have to PAY for your spending. Republicans just borrow and spend. They call it "leverage".

Ok so they throw some asinine proposals that they can’t possibly pay for and you’re giving them credit for wanting to pay it and tossing it back at republicans. Lol that’s pretty funny there it really is.
They could taxed the hell out of all of us and not pay for what they want to give away.....again lol

Ok so they throw some asinine proposals that they can’t possibly pay for and you’re giving them credit for wanting to pay it and tossing it back at republicans. Lol that’s pretty funny there it really is.
They could taxed the hell out of all of us and not pay for what they want to give away.....again lol

Reread it. I only said that democrats recognize that it takes money to pay for the things they want. Republicans give out a tax cut and then say "wouldn't a war be nice" and go start one. And borrow to pay for it.

Couple of things...the bulk of the tax cut benefitted folks far higher than the "middel class". Oh...you all got tossed some crumbs and think you hit the lottery. Second point - . Republicans just borrow and spend. They call it "leverage".
Ok I don't know how you got to tax cuts from what I said. At least someone threw some crumbs, the Democrats only know how to take. When the hell was the last time we got ANYTHING from them? As for your second so called point that "at least democrats understand that you have to PAY for your spending" yes they understand that they will just take it from the middle class that they threw overboard decades ago.

Ok I don't know how you got to tax cuts from what I said. At least someone threw some crumbs, the Democrats only know how to take. When the hell was the last time we got ANYTHING from them? As for your second so called point that "at least democrats understand that you have to PAY for your spending" yes they understand that they will just take it from the middle class that they threw overboard decades ago.

The democrats latest big achievement was Obamacare.

See how that worked out for them?

So in last nights debate Democrat Kamala Harris went after fellow Democrat Joe Biden for his close associations with fellow racists and white supremacists. Democrat James Eastland and Democrat Herman Talmadge.

Now take a wild guess on what they all have in common...

What a time to be alive!