The 2020 election!

Ok I don't know how you got to tax cuts from what I said. At least someone threw some crumbs, the Democrats only know how to take. When the hell was the last time we got ANYTHING from them? As for your second so called point that "at least democrats understand that you have to PAY for your spending" yes they understand that they will just take it from the middle class that they threw overboard decades ago.

What have republicans given the middle class?

What have republicans given the middle class?
Not a goddamn thing. Get this through your head KC, I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN. I'm not a supporter of the Republican party. Find a post of mine where I have anything nice to say about Republicans. In fact the only time they look good is when they are compared to the sickening phony America hating Democrats.

Liston K.C.I support Trump because he's an "outsider", not really a Republican, but a conservative, and a billionare! He can't be bought! But I've been around long enough to know you can't put anyone up on a pedestal. He is human, and humans make mistakes, and just might fall off! But so far he's done more in two years, despite the Democrat obstructionism, and career Republican "never Trumpers", that the last four Presidents combined!

Liston K.C.I support Trump because he's an "outsider", not really a Republican, but a conservative, and a billionare! He can't be bought! But I've been around long enough to know you can't put anyone up on a pedestal. He is human, and humans make mistakes, and just might fall off! But so far he's done more in two years, despite the Democrat obstructionism, and career Republican "never Trumpers", that the last four Presidents combined!

Will you still "DIG HIM", when he's in an Orange Jumpsuit ??

He can't be bought....but stroke his ego and he's like my old labrador....rolls over on his back, wags his tail and thinks you're the second greatest thing in the world. We are SO close to going to war in the middle east because Bibi named a subdivision in the Golan Heights after him.

And I'm not so sure he can't be bought. I would be curious to see where heads of state and diplomats stay....if I were one, I know that the best way to get him on my side is to stay at Trump International HOtel in DC and casually mention how it's the nicest place you've ever stayed at. Stroke that ego AND line that wallet.

And he SAYS he's done more than the last 4 presidents. But you still don't have a wall...you don't even have additional funding for the wall.

You still have Obamacare...and he has kicked THAT down the road for 2 more years.

North Korea still has nukes. Iran is closer to actually getting them, thanks to him pulling out of the Iran agreement.

He's rolled back some EO's and got you a tax cut.

He "got rid of NAFTA" by basically rebranding it. What is different between NAFTA and the one he negotiated?

Oh yeah....and that debt. That debt that you worried about and that he said he would pay off by the end of his second term. It's up $2 trillion since he took office. And the BEST response you righties have for that is "you weren't concerned about the debt when Obama was running it up". Maybe not...but you WERE. And it's higher. But that's okay.

He can't be bought....but stroke his ego and he's like my old labrador....rolls over on his back, wags his tail and thinks you're the second greatest thing in the world. We are SO close to going to war in the middle east because Bibi named a subdivision in the Golan Heights after him.

And I'm not so sure he can't be bought. I would be curious to see where heads of state and diplomats stay....if I were one, I know that the best way to get him on my side is to stay at Trump International HOtel in DC and casually mention how it's the nicest place you've ever stayed at. Stroke that ego AND line that wallet.

And he SAYS he's done more than the last 4 presidents. But you still don't have a wall...you don't even have additional funding for the wall.

You still have Obamacare...and he has kicked THAT down the road for 2 more years.

North Korea still has nukes. Iran is closer to actually getting them, thanks to him pulling out of the Iran agreement.

He "got rid of NAFTA" by basically rebranding it. What is different between NAFTA and the one he negotiated?

Oh yeah....and that debt. That debt that you worried about and that he said he would pay off by the end of his second term. It's up $2 trillion since he took office. And the BEST response you righties have for that is "you weren't concerned about the debt when Obama was running it up". Maybe not...but you WERE. And it's higher. But that's okay.

TLDR: Everything is awful

Seek help

giphy.gif

Liston K.C. obstructionism is nothing to brag about! This country is being overrun by freeloaders thanks totally to the Democrats that put their hatred for Trump above the safety and wellfair of this country. Frankly it boarders on treason! You talk about the National Debt, What about the Billions of $$$ going to deal with all those illegals? Where does it end K.C.?

Liston K.C. obstructionism is nothing to brag about! This country is being overrun by freeloaders thanks totally to the Democrats that put their hatred for Trump above the safety and wellfair of this country. Frankly it boarders on treason! You talk about the National Debt, What about the Billions of $$$ going to deal with all those illegals? Where does it end K.C.?
Hmmm....let's but the billions going to illegals. Cut every dime of it. Today. What about the other 1.95 trillion in spending he's added.