The 2020 election!

These guys must be living in concentration camps on the Texas border. They can't afford a calendar.

upload_2019-7-1_20-59-53.png

NO SURPRISE! NO SURPRISE!

You will believe and repost any piece of trash that pops up on your browser as long as it fits your faulty narrative. It's quick and easy to do when you don't care about the truth or are too lazy to find out.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-throwing-eggs/
Hello Jr.!...... Oh really? From "snopes" no less? Snopes has been proven to be biased. Oh! by the way, it also has this quote "“Bernie identified it himself,” said Tad Devine, a senior adviser to the campaign, adding that Sanders looked at a digital image of the photo. “He looked at it — he actually has his student ID from the University of Chicago in his wallet — and he said, ‘Yes, that indeed is (me).'” But you are correct in that he was officaly arrested for "resisting arrest", resisting for what, it really doesn't say! "Not for throwing eggs" is an asurtion made by the auther of this artical, David Mikkelson

Last edited:
Hello Jr.!...... Oh really? From "snopes" no less? Snopes has been proven to be biased. Oh! by the way, it also has this quote "“Bernie identified it himself,” said Tad Devine, a senior adviser to the campaign, adding that Sanders looked at a digital image of the photo. “He looked at it — he actually has his student ID from the University of Chicago in his wallet — and he said, ‘Yes, that indeed is (me).'” But you are correct in that he was officaly arrested for "resisting arrest", resisting for what, it really doesn't say! "Not for throwing eggs" is an asurtion made by the auther of this artical, David Mikkelson
You have the nerve to complain about Snopes being biased?!! That's so hypocritical it's not funny. If you don't want to deal with biased sources, I suggest you start by eliminating most of yours.

Any news source is going to have at least a certain degree of bias. The important thing to remember is that there's a critical difference between minimal and extreme biases.

You seem to mostly favor highly extreme propaganda sites, some whose sole mission is to completely make up stories, like your false Bernie meme.

Snopes has been proven time and again to be a responsible and respected fact checking site.

Jr.....Really! ...... Grow up! You are a joke! Just to make you happy, here's another one!
64911007_10157238672603389_1786947394340913152_n.jpg

Im
Jr.....Really! ...... Grow up! You are a joke! Just to make you happy, here's another one!
64911007_10157238672603389_1786947394340913152_n.jpg
I'm a joke?! For pointing out that the memes you post are total B.S.? Fine. Then prove to me, with valid citations, that Bernie Sanders was arrested for throwing eggs at black protesters in 1964.

I'm not feeling very optimistic, though, based on your reply history on this forum of misdirection and non-answers.

Jr., just curious. I take it you are a "Comrade" Bernie fan?

Latest posts