The 2020 election!

No.

Iran wants a nuke for one reason and one reason only, to attack Israel, our ally.

Iran has proven to be a hostile and aggressive enemy toward both the United States and Israel.

Now, I answered your question you answer mine.

Are you actually questioning the United States refusal to allow a nuclear capable Iran?

Are you saying you support a nuclear Iran?

Context escapes most lefties. Its beyond their comprehension.

The US used the nuclear bomb twice on a enemy who attacked us on our own soil. It was after much contemplation after realizing how many more US soldiers would die if allies where to proceed with a ground invasion of the Japanese mainland.

He like most lefties, would have rather just lay down and surrender.

Attachments

• man-farting.gif
    man-farting.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 212
No.

Iran wants a nuke for one reason and one reason only, to attack Israel, our ally.

Iran has proven to be a hostile and aggressive enemy toward both the United States and Israel.

Now, I answered your question you answer mine.

Are you actually questioning the United States refusal to allow a nuclear capable Iran?

Are you saying you support a nuclear Iran?

Why not? Israel has one and Bibi would like nothing more than to wipe Iran off the map. AND...do you think that Iran hates Israel so much that they are willing to self immolate by firing a nuke that direction? Do you think that if they nuked Israel, that SOMEONE might turn around and nuke THEM? Hard concept to grasp...I grant you. I still find it ironic that we don't want Iran to have one because they MIGHT use it when we are the ONLY country that has one that DID use it.

Why not? Israel has one and Bibi would like nothing more than to wipe Iran off the map. AND...do you think that Iran hates Israel so much that they are willing to self immolate by firing a nuke that direction? Do you think that if they nuked Israel, that SOMEONE might turn around and nuke THEM? Hard concept to grasp...I grant you. I still find it ironic that we don't want Iran to have one because they MIGHT use it when we are the ONLY country that has one that DID use it.

Might want to bring yourself up to speed on what “context” is. Save yourself from looking a tad ridiculous.

E5-BB2-D4-B-9-EA1-4615-8-E41-F5-AF8-AB77-EF2.jpg

Wow KCFlyer. You really are one dumb, treasonous bastard.

You do understand that Israel is under constant attack, that they sustain constant rocket attacks? Israel defends themselves then the media wants to paint THEM as the attackers only to have you stupid lefties just eat it up.

You question their willingness to self immolate? The Muslims have proven time and time they are willing to accept self harm and death to achieve their goals, which by the way, is to dominate and convert.

Maybe you missed all the news stories where Muslims were chopping people up with machetes, running crowds over with vans, killing masses with suicide bombs, and running aircraft into sky scrapers. And before you comment those hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia don't bother. You are fighting a mindset and an ideal. Also remember, Iran is a country that both supports and funds terrorism.

Not happy with all the death, destruction, attacks against our traditions, religion, and culture, and proclamations that they (Iran religious leaders) will conquer and dominate the west using westerners as "spoils of war"..... not satisfied with all of that now you want to see the sons of bitches go nuclear. How f***ing stupid are you?

I guess you won't be happy until the Dems accept enough "refugees" that Muslims turn America into another EU. By the way gang rapes, arson, theft, murder, and terrorist incidents have all vastly increased since the "racist" Europeans welcomed those "victims" with open arms. Of course you don't hear about that in the American MSM. Now the native population are the "victims". The EU government is trying to control the media and suppress free speech to silence any criticism by the EU countries native citizens as they are repeatedly victimized. Germany has even gone so far as to order the police department not to publish statistics. After all the public can't see Muhammad appear over and over for the crimes of rape, assault, and murder. No, that simply won't do. That is what the leftist concept of hate speech is really about, to suppress criticism of the state.

How did you get to be so damned dumb?

Wow KCFlyer. You really are one dumb, treasonous bastard.

You do understand that Israel is under constant attack, that they sustain constant rocket attacks? Israel defends themselves then the media wants to paint THEM as the attackers only to have you stupid lefties just eat it up.

You question their willingness to self immolate? The Muslims have proven time and time they are willing to accept self harm and death to achieve their goals, which by the way, is to dominate and convert.

Maybe you missed all the news stories where Muslims were chopping people up with machetes, running crowds over with vans, killing masses with suicide bombs, and running aircraft into sky scrapers. And before you comment those hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia don't bother. You are fighting a mindset and an ideal. Also remember, Iran is a country that both supports and funds terrorism.

Not happy with all the death, destruction, attacks against our traditions, religion, and culture, and proclamations that they (Iran religious leaders) will conquer and dominate the west using westerners as "spoils of war"..... not satisfied with all of that now you want to see the sons of bitches go nuclear. How f***ing stupid are you?

I guess you won't be happy until the Dems accept enough "refugees" that Muslims turn America into another EU. By the way gang rapes, arson, theft, murder, and terrorist incidents have all vastly increased since the "racist" Europeans welcomed those "victims" with open arms. Of course you don't hear about that in the American MSM. Now the native population are the "victims". The EU government is trying to control the media and suppress free speech to silence any criticism by the EU countries native citizens as they are repeatedly victimized. Germany has even gone so far as to order the police department not to publish statistics. After all the public can't see Muhammad appear over and over for the crimes of rape, assault, and murder. No, that simply won't do. That is what the leftist concept of hate speech is really about, to suppress criticism of the state.

How did you get to be so damned dumb?
What is the difference between Bibi Netandyahoo saying in the Kings English that Iran should be wiped off the map and Ahmadneijad saying Israel should be wiped off the map (which he never actually said)?

What is the difference between Bibi Netandyahoo saying in the Kings English that Iran should be wiped off the map and Ahmadneijad saying Israel should be wiped off the map (which he never actually said)?
I guess you think yourself clever by misspelling his name.

Please provide some sort of proof regarding your claim that Benjamin Netanyahu made a public statement that Iran should be wiped off the face of the map.

I found no article or video that lends your claim any credence. I did however find video after video of Iranian religions leaders calling for the destruction or subjugation of the United States and Israel.

Here are some things I found that Benjamin Netanyahu actually DID say.

"Now, I also have a message today for the tyrants of Tehran: Israel knows what you're doing and Israel knows where you're doing it. Israel will never let a regime that calls for our destruction to develop nuclear weapons – not now, not in ten years, not ever!" Netanyahu declared.

“You don’t want a messianic apocalyptic cult controlling atomic bombs. When the wide-eyed believer gets hold of the reins of power and the weapons of mass death, then the entire world should start worrying, and that is what is happening in Iran.”- Benjamin Netanyahu

AND...do you think that Iran hates Israel so much that they are willing to self immolate by firing a nuke that direction?
Yes I do. More importantly the Prime Minister of Israel believes it to. The frequency of suicide bombings should be all the proof you need of the Iranian acceptance of "self immolation".

“You see a country that glorifies blood and death, including its own self-immolation.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

I am glad you made that post KCFlyer. It shows just what a fool you really are.

Apparently xUT finds people being victimized in their own homeland by Muslim "migrants" funny.

I guess in his warped little word becoming a victim in your own homeland while the media and government work hand in hand to socially engineer compliance through threat and censorship is hilarious.

Apparently xUT finds people being victimized in their own homeland by Muslim "migrants" funny.

I guess in his warped little word becoming a victim in your own homeland while the media and government work hand in hand to socially engineer compliance through threat and censorship is hilarious.
I give you girls a funny because there is no stupid option.
You ignorance and arrogance is stupid but...