The 2020 election!

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Insp4, Jun 22, 2019.

1. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

If the UN took Oklahoma and gave it to Mexico and called it their homeland, would you be a little bit upset by that? Can you show me a 1945 map with Israel on it?

2. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

Now...cite the quote where Iran wants to wipe Israel from the map. And I'd kind of prefer the Farsi version so that I can take it to translator. From everything I've read, there is not a good translation to English for some Farsi words and phrases.

How many state sanctioned suicide bombings have their been? If the actions of one lunatic reflect the actions of the government, why did the government want to see the OKC Federal building and all those kids inside blown up?

3. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

First off the UN does not need to give Oklahoma to the Mexicans, the United States government is already doing that by refusing to enforce immigration laws. Democrats specifically not only refuse to enforce immigration laws but enable them by way of sanctuary cities and access to welfare programs all while taxing the citizens into oblivion. Gotta spread that wealth and create more government dependence right?

Second, here is the word Israel on a map predating 1945.

[​IMG]

4. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

How many terrorist organizations do you think Iran funds?

5. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

Is that from the Christian Rand McNally?

6. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

About as many as the US funds.

7. Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder Veteran

Donate today or heads will explode.

upload_2019-7-20_12-21-1.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

It's history.

Don't worry, I am sure your leftist comrades will get around to a revision eventually.

Your comments display your dismissal of fact in favor of pushing a narrative.

Indeed, and the Obama administration set a goal to accept a lot more people to fund it.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...its-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

I have documented history and government statistics to back up my claims? What do you have? Stupid quips to debase fact like your asinine Christian Rand McNally comment.

9. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

We funded Al Qaeda. Remember when they were fighting Russians. Who was president back then? Hint...it wasn't Obama.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anthony R Hopkins

Lefturds are masters of the art of projection.

They call people on the right KKK/Nazi’s, yet they themselves are the Jew haters who hate Israel.....and defend haters who call for their destruction. Just like Nazi’s and Klan members.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. xUT

xUT Veteran

Please don't speak of El Salvador and missiles for hostages either...just to name a few...that we know of...
    :eek:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

I don't hate Israel. I do however have a great dislike of their leader. A man who wants SO bad to see an American invasion of Iran. Frik him. If he's afraid of Iran, let him do the dirty work. As a lefty America hating libturd, I am sick and tired of seeing American soldiers die in wars that don't need to be fought. And ONE American serviceman's life in a war for Bibi is one too many.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder Veteran

Steve Scalise is disappointed in conservatives. Send him money to make him feel better.

upload_2019-7-20_23-33-3.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

You know nothing of strategy and tactics.

Why involve ourselves when we can just fund one side of that conflict and keep both of those enemies busy with each other.

Would you prefer to lose American lives or have a more powerful Russia?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

WE funded terrorists. No matter how you cut it...no matter what the strategies - WE funded terrorists. We ALSO sent some arms Iran's way when we needed some hostages released. WE did that.