The 2020 election!

Apparently xUT finds people being victimized in their own homeland by Muslim "migrants" funny.

I guess in his warped little word becoming a victim in your own homeland while the media and government work hand in hand to socially engineer compliance through threat and censorship is hilarious.
If the UN took Oklahoma and gave it to Mexico and called it their homeland, would you be a little bit upset by that? Can you show me a 1945 map with Israel on it?

I guess you think yourself clever by misspelling his name.

Please provide some sort of proof regarding your claim that Benjamin Netanyahu made a public statement that Iran should be wiped off the face of the map.

I found no article or video that lends your claim any credence. I did however find video after video of Iranian religions leaders calling for the destruction or subjugation of the United States and Israel.

Here are some things I found that Benjamin Netanyahu actually DID say.

"Now, I also have a message today for the tyrants of Tehran: Israel knows what you're doing and Israel knows where you're doing it. Israel will never let a regime that calls for our destruction to develop nuclear weapons – not now, not in ten years, not ever!" Netanyahu declared.

“You don’t want a messianic apocalyptic cult controlling atomic bombs. When the wide-eyed believer gets hold of the reins of power and the weapons of mass death, then the entire world should start worrying, and that is what is happening in Iran.”- Benjamin Netanyahu

Yes I do. More importantly the Prime Minister of Israel believes it to. The frequency of suicide bombings should be all the proof you need of the Iranian acceptance of "self immolation".

“You see a country that glorifies blood and death, including its own self-immolation.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

I am glad you made that post KCFlyer. It shows just what a fool you really are.

Now...cite the quote where Iran wants to wipe Israel from the map. And I'd kind of prefer the Farsi version so that I can take it to translator. From everything I've read, there is not a good translation to English for some Farsi words and phrases.

How many state sanctioned suicide bombings have their been? If the actions of one lunatic reflect the actions of the government, why did the government want to see the OKC Federal building and all those kids inside blown up?

If the UN took Oklahoma and gave it to Mexico and called it their homeland, would you be a little bit upset by that? Can you show me a 1945 map with Israel on it?
First off the UN does not need to give Oklahoma to the Mexicans, the United States government is already doing that by refusing to enforce immigration laws. Democrats specifically not only refuse to enforce immigration laws but enable them by way of sanctuary cities and access to welfare programs all while taxing the citizens into oblivion. Gotta spread that wealth and create more government dependence right?

Second, here is the word Israel on a map predating 1945.

250px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

First off the UN does not need to give Oklahoma to the Mexicans, the United States government is already doing that by refusing to enforce immigration laws. Democrats specifically not only refuse to enforce immigration laws but enable them by way of sanctuary cities and access to welfare programs all while taxing the citizens into oblivion. Gotta spread that wealth and create more government dependence right?

Is that from the Christian Rand McNally?

Is that from the Christian Rand McNally?
It's history.

Don't worry, I am sure your leftist comrades will get around to a revision eventually.

Your comments display your dismissal of fact in favor of pushing a narrative.

About as many as the US funds.
Indeed, and the Obama administration set a goal to accept a lot more people to fund it.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...its-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

I have documented history and government statistics to back up my claims? What do you have? Stupid quips to debase fact like your asinine Christian Rand McNally comment.

It's history.

Don't worry, I am sure your leftist comrades will get around to a revision eventually.

Your comments display your dismissal of fact in favor of pushing a narrative.

Indeed, and the Obama administration set a goal to accept a lot more people to fund it.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...its-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

I have documented history and government statistics to back up my claims? What do you have? Stupid quips to debase fact like your asinine Christian Rand McNally comment.

We funded Al Qaeda. Remember when they were fighting Russians. Who was president back then? Hint...it wasn't Obama.

Lefturds are masters of the art of projection.

They call people on the right KKK/Nazi’s, yet they themselves are the Jew haters who hate Israel.....and defend haters who call for their destruction. Just like Nazi’s and Klan members.

Lefturds are masters of the art of projection.

They call people on the right KKK/Nazi’s, yet they themselves are the Jew haters who hate Israel.....and defend haters who call for their destruction. Just like Nazi’s and Klan members.
I don't hate Israel. I do however have a great dislike of their leader. A man who wants SO bad to see an American invasion of Iran. Frik him. If he's afraid of Iran, let him do the dirty work. As a lefty America hating libturd, I am sick and tired of seeing American soldiers die in wars that don't need to be fought. And ONE American serviceman's life in a war for Bibi is one too many.

We funded Al Qaeda. Remember when they were fighting Russians. Who was president back then? Hint...it wasn't Obama.
You know nothing of strategy and tactics.

Why involve ourselves when we can just fund one side of that conflict and keep both of those enemies busy with each other.

Would you prefer to lose American lives or have a more powerful Russia?

You know nothing of strategy and tactics.

Why involve ourselves when we can just fund one side of that conflict and keep both of those enemies busy with each other.

Would you prefer to lose American lives or have a more powerful Russia?
WE funded terrorists. No matter how you cut it...no matter what the strategies - WE funded terrorists. We ALSO sent some arms Iran's way when we needed some hostages released. WE did that.