The 5 Worst Frequent Flyer Programs - The Cheat Sheet

PA16

Veteran
Contributor
Nov 12, 2005
Low and Slow
www.usaviation.com
//t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWVGqENhOqY5kiOWVF4yqvITEBprg5vXgQP-55f_0tV6es2vfNwGfatodKxDQl3GBiBuRICao
The Cheat Sheet

The 5 Worst Frequent Flyer Programs
The Cheat Sheet
Once upon a time, frequent flyer programs seemed like a pretty straightforward deal. Book a flight, earn miles, then redeem those miles for a future trip. Easy peasy. But what started out as a marketing effort to reward and retain the business of ...

http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dTdCY_hTaDqrP3M&authuser=0&ned=us

View the full article

Don't fly Spirit so, I wouldn't know, but for the past 7 years, I had been a faithful Delta SkyMiles member, attaining Platinum level once and Gold the rest of the time.   I gave up on them last year and haven't looked back.  Got a ton of miles and I'll cash them in but won't go out my way to fly them or try anything else with them. This business of trying to be everything to everyone is bonkers.  They are trying to compete with Spirit for the bottom of the fares and then auctioning off upgrades.  Been using AA more often and they are at least trying and improving on many different things.  Did cash in miles on Delta and went to Europe out their new SEA hub.  Flew home on BA and had a much better experience and time.

Latest posts

Back