The Abortion Issue:

No grief here, just patience.

Right, if you say so....

giphy.gif

Russians posting Facebook memes keep you awake at night.

Last edited:
Wow! Just WOW! For a country that is a Republic you Democrats have fallen off the deepend. Talk about some seriously twisted minds. Are you guys really that stupid? Just take a look at all the Democratic run cities and you will get a good idea of where you are wanting to push this country. I used to be totally against abortion till I looked at the demographics of the majority of abortions then thought just maybe it’s a necessary evil just for the sake of the country. Do you think it could at least be contained to the first trimester? Also what’s so wrong with removing federal funding for abortions? Let the local, state or charities pay for them. Not so sure why the Federal government should have to flip the bill.

Wow! Just WOW! For a country that is a Republic you Democrats have fallen off the deepend. Talk about some seriously twisted minds. Are you guys really that stupid? Just take a look at all the Democratic run cities and you will get a good idea of where you are wanting to push this country. I used to be totally against abortion till I looked at the demographics of the majority of abortions then thought just maybe it’s a necessary evil just for the sake of the country. Do you think it could at least be contained to the first trimester? Also what’s so wrong with removing federal funding for abortions? Let the local, state or charities pay for them. Not so sure why the Federal government should have to flip the bill.

I have already addressed why you should not put down on paper the limitations on abortion.. Not all of them are for birth control. Most abortions after the first trimester are "medically necessary". So they put verbiage in like "unless the health of the mother is at stake"...but sometimes the mothers physical health ISN'T at stake. It's her mental health...which could manifest itself in the mother killing herself. But....it's on paper, it's right there...you don't meet the exception. Sucks to be you , doens't it.

Now let's define federal funding. You want to stop Medicaid from paying for abortions? Fine...I'm right beside you. But the vast majority of the federal money that goes to Planned Parenthood goes to provide contraceptive services...it goes to women who are seeking out a way to be "responsible" and NOT get pregnant. And if that money prevents a pregnancy, it helps to prevent something else...an abortion. Cut the federal funding...but expect to see a bit of a rise in "unplanned pregnancy". Then what do we do? Purity pledges don't seem to be working.

And from what I've seen on this board, there are suggestions that the woman should bring it to term and put it up for adoption. But none of those posters seems to be willing to adopt the baby. And they certainly don't want THEIR hard earned tax money to go to help provide food, shelter and health care for the baby. That only "rewards" a woman for not exercising "personal responsibility" and having sex without first conducting a net worth calculation and income statement as a part of foreplay.

So all that begs the question...let's get the government out of the "abortion business". What's the pro life solution to deal with the consequences?

Last edited:
The most unlikely is you will gain the social skills allowing you to graduate from troll school.

Your answer to this is just another long winded word salad brought to you by KCFlyer restaurants.

"abortion business". What's the pro life solution to deal with the consequences?
Ninety nine percent of what you have written is garbage. It has been proven over and over again, “Planned Parenthood” is an oxymoron for what it really is. It is an abortion clinic there is no other services provided. It is also a money laundering schemes for the Democratic Party.

It’s called “personal responsibility”, I know that is a notion you Democrats have issues with but it is a real thing. Believe it or not some people actually live by it and do very well for themselves.

Ninety nine percent of what you have written is garbage. It has been proven over and over again, “Planned Parenthood” is an oxymoron for what it really is. It is an abortion clinic there is no other services provided. It is also a money laundering schemes for the Democratic Party.

It’s called “personal responsibility”, I know that is a notion you Democrats have issues with but it is a real thing. Believe it or not some people actually live by it and do very well for themselves.

I find it interesting that all the "undisputible proof" anybody posts comes from "live action news" site or video. Do you know what happens when a woman is in a PP clinic and the pregnancy test she took comes back positive? THAT is where they counsel on options...not from some setup from the "news" organization calling in to discuss adoptions. Damn you people buy ANYTHING.

But...let's say you guys win...No more federal money to Planned Parenthood. Zero. Zip. Nada. A bunch of people now have to exercise "personal responsibility".

How about this - you talk to your son about personal responsibility. I talk to my daughter about the same thing. Your son REALLY likes my daughter. He thinks she's pretty hot. He wants to have sex with her. He pushes. She says no. He pushes harder, finally saying "if you really loved me....". And she gives in to his wishes. Then she gets pregnant. Which one of them exercised less personal responsibility? Because it seems that that argument gets put on the WOMAN'S shoulders. But what if it's your SON that is the baby daddy? What if it's your SON that pressured and pushed and coerced a woman to have sex with HIM...and he wouldn't even buy a damn condom? Does HE bear any responsibility? How about she carry the baby to term and give it to HIM to raise. Let HIM figure out how to provide food, shelter and health care AND pay for daycare so he can go to work. Or...maybe turn to YOU to help pay for your grandchild's needs. Do you give HIM another "personal responsibility" speech?

Also...I am pleased to know so many men on this board who, in their younger years, either remained celibate OR who never once had sex without first putting a condom on. Because if you ever once had sex without one...you weren't exercising very good personal responsibility. You were just damned lucky. So was she.

I find it interesting that all the "undisputible proof" anybody posts comes from "live action news" site or video. Do you know what happens when a woman is in a PP clinic and the pregnancy test she took comes back positive? THAT is where they counsel on options...not from some setup from the "news" organization calling in to discuss adoptions. Damn you people buy ANYTHING.

But...let's say you guys win...No more federal money to Planned Parenthood. Zero. Zip. Nada. A bunch of people now have to exercise "personal responsibility".

How about this - you talk to your son about personal responsibility. I talk to my daughter about the same thing. Your son REALLY likes my daughter. He thinks she's pretty hot. He wants to have sex with her. He pushes. She says no. He pushes harder, finally saying "if you really loved me....". And she gives in to his wishes. Then she gets pregnant. Which one of them exercised less personal responsibility? Because it seems that that argument gets put on the WOMAN'S shoulders. But what if it's your SON that is the baby daddy? What if it's your SON that pressured and pushed and coerced a woman to have sex with HIM...and he wouldn't even buy a damn condom? Does HE bear any responsibility? How about she carry the baby to term and give it to HIM to raise. Let HIM figure out how to provide food, shelter and health care AND pay for daycare so he can go to work. Or...maybe turn to YOU to help pay for your grandchild's needs. Do you give HIM another "personal responsibility" speech?

Also...I am pleased to know so many men on this board who, in their younger years, either remained celibate OR who never once had sex without first putting a condom on. Because if you ever once had sex without one...you weren't exercising very good personal responsibility. You were just damned lucky. So was she.
There’s dozens of videos just like that. Better yet call them yourself. Why do you democrats always ignore the facts that don’t go along with your narrative? Your hypothetical situation has been played out countless times since the beginning of mankind. So either take responsibility for the child or go get your abortion within the first trimester and pay for it yourself. Why should the federal government have to pay hundreds of millions if dollars for your indescrtions? It makes no sense.

There’s dozens of videos just like that. Better yet call them yourself. Why do you democrats always ignore the facts that don’t go along with your narrative? Your hypothetical situation has been played out countless times since the beginning of mankind. So either take responsibility for the child or go get your abortion within the first trimester and pay for it yourself. Why should the federal government have to pay hundreds of millions if dollars for your indescrtions? It makes no sense.

My "narrative" is this (haveing worked with Title X). When a woman comes in, she usually gets a pregnancy test. That test is resulted and if it is positive, any counseling is done at that time.

Your "live action news" is a person who was paid by "live action news" to troll PP and ask specifically about adoption services. Maybe they don't have the budget to, oh, I don't know, call in and say "I just found out I am pregnant and I need to talk to someone about my options.". A little different question, isnt' it? Because "options" and "counseling" are intended to help a person make a decision. This "caller" seemed to have already MADE their decision. And if they had made their decision, they most likely have already been "counseled on where they could get more information about the decision they have already made.

Or even better...if you REALLY want to bust PP's chops..let your "plant" be a pregnant woman. Wire her. Have her go in, have the pregnancy test come back positive, and then we can hear the PP nurse encourage them to get an abortion. But they don't do that. I wonder why. Maybe because what they find doesn't "fit their narrative". Because they might here the 3 options a woman has....have the baby and keep it, have the baby and put it up for adoption, or have an abortion.

Then have your pro life plant say "I don't believe in abortion, tell me more about adoption services". You've got a 50/50 shot that you will hear the nurse urge her to reconsider an abortion. But in reality, what you would most likely hear is the nurse providing the names and information for adoption services that the client can get in contact with. But...that doesn't cleanly fit the narrative. So we have someone call planned parenthood to discuss adoptions. Ludicrous.

And I already said....go ahead and cut the Medicaid payments for abortion. I am fine with that. Because that will be a drop in the bucket in the amount of federal funding that PP gets. Would you be happy with that?