The Abortion Issue:

What's the matter x? ......Am I getting too personal for you?....... Did I strike a nerve? Maybe in the back of your mind you may be concerned that there may be a "xUTjr". running around Vietnam? My conscience is clear on that score. At least in Vietnam.
So in other words, you know there are no little Insp's running around in Vietnam, but you aren't sure about the US.

So in other words, you know there are no little Insp's running around in Vietnam, but you aren't sure about the US.
I would say that's about right......... I never said I was an angel! Especially when I was younger! Dosen't mean it was right!........ How about you K.C.???

Last edited:
I would say that's about right......... I never said I was an angel! Especially when I was younger! ........ How about you K.C.???

I wasn't either. But what I find interesting today is that if a woman opts to keep a baby she can't afford, we get a litany of excuses such as "you shoulda kept your legs together" or "you should have exercised better personal responsibility". Always seems to fall on the woman. The guy shoulda kept his zipper up.

But....let's assume that in your less angelic days, one of the closing time bimbo's you met got preggers, kept the baby, and took food stamps and Medicaid. Obviously it didn't impact you...you never knew about it. But I believe that you have said that YOUR tax dollars shouldn't go to fund her poor choices. What if one of the poor choices that got government help turned out to be yours?

I wasn't either. But what I find interesting today is that if a woman opts to keep a baby she can't afford, we get a litany of excuses such as "you shoulda kept your legs together" or "you should have exercised better personal responsibility". Always seems to fall on the woman. The guy shoulda kept his zipper up.

But....let's assume that in your less angelic days, one of the closing time bimbo's you met got preggers, kept the baby, and took food stamps and Medicaid. Obviously it didn't impact you...you never knew about it. But I believe that you have said that YOUR tax dollars shouldn't go to fund her poor choices. What if one of the poor choices that got government help turned out to be yours?
Liston K.C. There is a thing called "adoption" for one! And taking responsibility for your own actions! So if that means if you knock up a women, there are consequences! And as a man you step up to them! But with todays generation of snowflakes they can't except that!

Last edited:
Liston K.C. There is a thing called "adoption" for one!

Remember.....you aren't sure if you knocked the bimbo up. She kept the baby. You son or daughter may have received government assistance. YOu should have exercised better personal responsibility after that one night stand and taken her someplace to get a pregnancy test. Or you should had made that choice prior to conception. Then you could have counseled her on adoption. As it is...you got your rocks off, and she got pregnant.

Remember.....you aren't sure if you knocked the bimbo up. She kept the baby. You son or daughter may have received government assistance. YOu should have exercised better personal responsibility after that one night stand and taken her someplace to get a pregnancy test. Or you should had made that choice prior to conception. Then you could have counseled her on adoption. As it is...you got your rocks off, and she got pregnant.
Liston K.C. if I knocked up a woman, and she don tell me about it, she's excepting all the responciblity for that baby ! But adoption is still an option for her, and If I knew about it, abortion would not have even been an discused!

What's the matter x? ......Am I getting too personal for you?....... Did I strike a nerve? Maybe in the back of your mind you may be concerned that there may be a "xUTjr". running around Vietnam? My conscience is clear on that score. At least in Vietnam.
Hey, lighten the fk up!
Gee, your really lost your ironic humor that I loved and sometimes laugh at, as you do me.
My intention was to point out that 'abstinence' doesn't work. Just like the 'Just say no' didn't work.
Our life experiences prove that, no?
Take Care...:D

Liston K.C. There is a thing called "adoption" for one! And taking responsibility for your own actions! So if that means if you knock up a women, there are consequences! And as a man you step up to them! But with todays generation of snowflakes they can't except that!
Only snowflakes don't pay child support?
:D:D:D

Only snowflakes don't pay child support?
:D:D:D
No, there are no absolutes in this life x. You should know that by now! But percentage-wise, the numbers have increased dramatically in the last 10 years!

No, there are no absolutes in this life x. You should know that by now! But percentage-wise, the numbers have increased dramatically in the last 10 years!
Link>>>
In Which U.S. States Are All The Deadbeat Dads Hiding Out?

deadbeat-chart.jpg

Oh, Come on!....... You know I can come up with more than one chart that show's the abortion rate per capita, in the US! And without even researching it, I know the highest well be a Democrat majority or controlled, States! At least in a "dead beat Dad" State the babies are alive!

Oh, Come on!....... You know I can come up with more than one chart that show's the abortion rate per capita, in the US! And without even researching it, I know the highest well be a Democrat majority or controlled, States! At least in a "dead beat Dad" State the babies are alive!

And the dads in those states might be on message boards ranting that they don't want THEIR tax money to support these women who shoulda kept their legs together..but when it benefited them, they were glad they didn't.