The Abortion Issue:

Really?
You posted a meme of how the nation would vote if not for the electoral college.
Why not post a meme of the infrastructure if their roads, utilities, etc were not subsidized by the same people you hate.
Dirt roads and candles would be what you would find.:eek:

My!.....My!.... My!..... Looks like you got the whole enchilada!....... lol!

My!.....My!.... My!..... Looks like you got the whole enchilada!....... lol!
Yes, but it really doesn't distract from the fact that murdering a baby, once burn, is now excepted by liberals!! And what is next? ...... Putting those who reach the age of seventy to death?

Well, we should never burn a baby,that be bad uh...
:confused:
End result it's dead, isn't it? ...... Hey, if it's all you can come up with is my misspelling, you are either trying to change the subject away from killing newborns, or you are just brain dead!.....,I hope it's the former, and not the latter! Either way, it really dosesn't address this evil, now does it?

Just thought I'd make a point here!
59852628_1271152106369568_7151545839796617216_n.jpg

The point is you are ignorant.
You have made your POINT at every post.
What is wrong with you?
I'm ignorant?....... Oh really?..... I'm not the one thinking killing babies is "funny"! Get off your high horse x!..... I really don't give a damn what you think of me, or what I post!

x you want to know why I keep harping on this? This is why!....... I'd love to see more of this! The Governor of Georga signing the "heartbeat bill" into law!!!
safe_image.php