The Abortion Issue:

Take notice!
117827847_10222253395152622_3231822089346987515_n.jpg

La'.
A Very difficult subject (abortion) for sure !

Perhaps YOU can explain to ALL of US, as to why, survey after survey reveals that the MAJORITY of Women in this country, Want Government OUT of the decision making process as it pertains to their BODY'S ???
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat, it does not pertain to THEIR body. THEIR body is not the one being aborted (see diagram below). Now that we got that out of the way let's move on.

upload_2020-8-20_2-22-26.png

I keep hearing about equality. Where are the baby's rights? Where are the father's rights? Last time I checked it takes 2 to make a baby.

Basically what you are telling me is that the female has the sole privilege (let's use a fashionable word.... entitlement) of making a decision that is going to impact 3 lives. You say they want the GOVERNMENT out of the decision making process but the truth is they want EVERYBODY out of the decision making process except them. They want absolute power over the situation.

My issue specifically is I don't want MY tax dollars going toward someone else's abortion. If YOU (the female) want an abortion YOU pay for it. Don't make YOUR problem MY problem and sit on the throne of personal freedom and choice (that my body my choice BS mantra), doing that makes YOU (the female) a hypocrite.

Also Bears I have told you many times I do not put any value on surveys. The outcome is too easy to manipulate or fabricate. For instance if you target churches during the survey you will get a much different answer than if you target a feminist rally. If you put the survey on BabiesRUS.com you are going to get a different result then putting it on KillRBabies.com. You show me a survey and I can most likely find one that says the exact opposite. Surveys are BS. I think you knew that before you even asked.

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat, it does not pertain to THEIR body. THEIR body is not the one being aborted (see diagram below). Now that we got that out of the way let's move on.

View attachment 15425

I keep hearing about equality. Where are the baby's rights? Where are the father's rights? Last time I checked it takes 2 to make a baby.

Basically what you are telling me is that the female has the sole privilege (let's use a fashionable word.... entitlement) of making a decision that is going to impact 3 lives. You say they want the GOVERNMENT out of the decision making process but the truth is they want EVERYBODY out of the decision making process except them. They want absolute power over the situation.

My issue specifically is I don't want MY tax dollars going toward someone else's abortion. If YOU (the female) want an abortion YOU pay for it. Don't make YOUR problem MY problem and sit on the throne of personal freedom and choice (that my body my choice BS mantra), doing that makes YOU (the female) a hypocrite.

Also Bears I have told you many times I do not put any value on surveys. The outcome is too easy to manipulate or fabricate. For instance if you target churches during the survey you will get a much different answer than if you target a feminist rally. If you put the survey on BabiesRUS.com you are going to get a different result then putting it on KillRBabies.com. You show me a survey and I can most likely find one that says the exact opposite. Surveys are BS. I think you knew that before you even asked.

YOU are harping on a difficult subject.

You and I WILL NEVER see Roe v Wade overturned, unless you get 5 or more SCOTUS (Uncle) Clarence Thomas's on the bench !

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'
So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'
She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'
The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'
She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'
The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'
'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.
He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!
If you agree, please SHARE.
Together we can help save precious lives!
Love says, 'I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person.' Abortion says, 'I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself

Latest posts