The Bottom Line on "Trust"

For the record wonder muttt, I don’t trust any politician,of any side and haven’t in years. Trump is no different in that aspect to me.

Now on the liberal side the dems are looking dirtier by the minute starting with Obama,looks like he wasn’t that light of truth many thought he was. HRC thankfully never was potus but she can’t hardly open her mouth without lying.
the govt hell looks like at least the FBI and doj have some serious things to answer to.

36fc5b2776b2bcc6c9d3257120b80e820596cedf6fe7ecdf019450d50d3ebd05.jpg

How convenient.
Two words: Muttly pathetic.

Why don't you give us a Wonder Mutt dissertation on why Hildabeast failed to win in 2016 against a man constantly bashed as a "racist" and a "Nazi" (never was before the POTUS run)? List your the reasons you think she lost, and why America should have trusted her more than Trump, after all we have sadly learned about felonies she committed that would have put you and I in Ft. Leavenworth for many years.

Should be an easy topic to give a paragraph of Wonder Mutt wisdom, instead more than same constant posting of ignorant one-liners, wasting time and band width.

Get it Wonder Mutt.

Last edited:
Reactions: cltrat
It is a double edged sword when Trump backers talk about the "Truth", but won't admit to trusting Trump.

I do not inherently trust ANYONE in elected office but rather watch and see what they actually do instead, which is why I must reasonably wonder wtf is wrong with the insanely devout liberal "mind" these days? Seriously, just how much overt and obvious corruption/lies and even out right Treason do you need to see before ever even possibly waking-the-fk up?

Someone started a thread about "Trust", no place for Trump there.

What an utterly pathetic (but fully predictable) attempt at evasion. Trump wasn't even mentioned in the thread title, but you've clearly NO/zip/ZERO excuse of ANY kind to even possibly offer for the likes of your beloved Hillary/Obama/et al's wholesale lies to the American people I see.

Simply for laughs, shall we throw you an easy and very slow moving ball to at least try to swing at? How about just "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" for starters?

P.S. For a few extra chuckles today, how's all that Russian "collusion" BS working out for you hopelessly blind buffoons? No wait! Don't bother even trying to actually "think" about that since it might hurt you to do so. Instead just imagine a nice, shiny little fishing lure running accross your screens and yet another round of mindless-leftist rhetoric instead, maybe even a brand new box of of 64 Crayolas!!! Feel better now kiddies? ;)

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see."

Last edited:
... Trump wasn't even mentioned in the thread title but you've clearly NO/zip/ZERO excuse of ANY kind to even possibly offer for the likes of your beloved Hillary/Obama/et al's wholesale lies to the American people I see.
Don't look now, but Hillary and Obama aren't mentioned in the thread title either.

Don't look now, but Hillary and Obama aren't mentioned in the thread title either.
He defined the intent of the thread with his first post.

He is right about Dog Wonder. He contributes absolutely nothing to this forum and the forum would be better off without him.

I think you might feel that way because he can shoot you down in less than 10 words.
You are a paragon of self delusion.

I like how you think an imbecile playing the clown for attention is an intellectual.

That is so funny.

Last edited:

Latest posts