The EMPEROR has No CLOTHES (Or a Healthcare Plan Either)!

The FRAUD bellowed/touted;

1. A ....W A L L (that Mexico WILL Build)

2. ' OBAMACARE Will Be HISTORY ' !

( dickhead alert ) T-RUMP, you're 0 for 2 !!

Here is how dimwitted the typical republican voter is.....for 7 years they have heard from their spineless republican coward representatives that Obamacare was the worst thing to happen to the US since the 9/11 attacks. For 7 years they bloviated on "repeal". In 2016, they ran on repeal. So they get in. And they can't get their non plan passed. But not a single one of the spineless bastards will introduce a bill to do what they said they would for 7 years - repeal it. Instead, they call democrats "obstructionists"...even though the Senators who said they would not vote for the non plan were republican. They make excuses about "we don't have a filibuster proof congress".

So they do what they do best - nothing. Now that turtle McConnell is floating a repeal that will occur in....two years. That way, should it pass, they can campaign in 2018 on "we repealed Obamacare"....but because the repeal means 'let it die on the vine" they will blame the healthcare mess on democrats and run against Obamacare one last time. They haven't got the balls to repeal it and make it effective today and let the republican voters see how much better off they are before the 2018 midterms. Because many of them won't be better off.

But they'll still buy the line that "it's the democrats fault" and vote republican....never once questioning why it's November 2018 and they repealed Obamacare a year ago...but it's still in effect today. They'll just continue voting against their own best interests

Cousin Achmed is a terrorist.

s-l225.jpg

Many instances uncles and cousins are players.

Victory for the Trump haters...

you guys want a little cheese with that whine

Did you vote for someone who promised to repeal Obamacare?

Did that person win?

Don't you ever wonder why no republicans have introduced a bill to repeal Obamacare?

Are you okay with your candidate lying to you and NOT doing what they promised to do?

Republican voters...the only ones who vote since 2010 to repeal Obamacare and who gladly accept "let it implode" instead of repealing it. Then buying the line in 2018 that it was all the democrats fault. The GOP - the party of cowards. Perhaps their national color should change from red to yellow....they only seem to elect yellow bellied cowards.

Did you vote for someone who promised to repeal Obamacare?

Did that person win?

Don't you ever wonder why no republicans have introduced a bill to repeal Obamacare?

Are you okay with your candidate lying to you and NOT doing what they promised to do?

Republican voters...the only ones who vote since 2010 to repeal Obamacare and who gladly accept "let it implode" instead of repealing it. Then buying the line in 2018 that it was all the democrats fault. The GOP - the party of cowards. Perhaps their national color should change from red to yellow....they only seem to elect yellow bellied cowards.

lmao you are really comical. you had no issues with Obama lying like hell to sell the ACA now did you??

personally I'll be fine with letting Ocare burn to the ground on its on

lmao you are really comical. you had no issues with Obama lying like hell to sell the ACA now did you??

personally I'll be fine with letting Ocare burn to the ground on its on

But you VOTED for a guy who promised to REPEAL it. That's kind of like paying a guy to mow my yard only to have him show up with a lawn chair and sun himself. Easiest job in the world? GOP congressman.

Sure seems like your boys have a vested interest in passing their potato off to the right.

I thought Ocare was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Not really. It was YOUR side that said it was the worst thing that happened to this country since the 9/11 attacks and they vowed to repeal it. Now they have the keys to the car and....won't even introduce a bill to repeal it. How come?

Last edited:
Not really. It was YOUR side that said it was the worst thing that happened to this country since the 9/11 attacks and they vowed to repeal it. Now they have the keys to the car and....won't even introduce a bill to repeal it. How come?

I notice all the quiet on the left as Americans are paying for a product they can't afford to use and many are or will lose coverage.

Damn good job.

But you VOTED for a guy who promised to REPEAL it. That's kind of like paying a guy to mow my yard only to have him show up with a lawn chair and sun himself. Easiest job in the world? GOP congressman.

Funny, I thought His term was for four years.