The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES !

Thanks for pointing that out K.C!.......... Actually, the $5.4 Billion would only pay for 214 miles of wall. But what Trump ended up with was $1.3 Billion, which would only pay for 24 miles.

So instead of a 1,000 mile long gap, it's a 1,226 mile long gap.

A Trump MAGA supporter on another board provided this link to show how great Trump is...the poverty rate among Hispanics in this country is at it's lowest ever. He then went on to quote another part of the article:

His own research is finding another related trend is changing: as recently as 2009, 24 percent of people of Mexican descent in the U.S. were in the country illegally. By 2016 that number had fallen to 15 percent, Jiménez said.

So...while OBAMA was president, the percentage of illegal Hispanics DROPPED from 24% to 15%. The was before Trump ever uttered the words "So help us God"; And it was also without a wall.

A Trump MAGA supporter on another board provided this link to show how great Trump is...the poverty rate among Hispanics in this country is at it's lowest ever. He then went on to quote another part of the article:

So...while OBAMA was president, the percentage of illegal Hispanics DROPPED from 24% to 15%. The was before Trump ever uttered the words "So help us God"; And it was also without a wall.
Tell me, how are they counting these illegals?

I would like to know where they get these percentages.

Well,........Really? 24% of what?.......Already in this country? Caught? What? ....... And what that tells me is a higher % were never reported, or caught!!!..... Just more justification for a wall!

Last edited:
Uh, plz. let me know when " The WALL " gets built from SAN to Brownsville, TX. THEN, let me know when the M O R O N, gets the $5.7B !!!!!!!!!!!!
Money really seems to be an issue with you guys when it comes to spending money for Americans other than just giving it away. Hundreds of billions given away overseas and no one cares. What would you think about a wall that generated income. Would you be fir it then?

Money really seems to be an issue with you guys when it comes to spending money for Americans other than just giving it away. Hundreds of billions given away overseas and no one cares. What would you think about a wall that generated income. Would you be fir it then?

I really hate to break this to you, but spending bills originate in the house, and for the past 2 years the house AND the senate AND the presidency have been Republicans. And the government was shut down in December (still with a republican majority) because the money for this wall to keep us safer was not in the REPUBLICAN bill that was being voted on. THOSE bills had the "hundreds of billions given away overseas" in them. From Republicans.

And I don't recall you being upset at all with all this foreign aid...until you once again got "Speaker Pelosi".. FWIW, do you know which country gets the MOST foreign aid money? I'll give you a hint....if a liberal suggests cutting aid to that top recipient, they are usually labeled "anti Semitic" by guys like you.

Hey Bears! Your kid sister is here!!!
53306924_10211155295192696_7538327667938951168_n.jpg

I really hate to break this to you, but spending bills originate in the house, and for the past 2 years the house AND the senate AND the presidency have been Republicans. And the government was shut down in December (still with a republican majority) because the money for this wall to keep us safer was not in the REPUBLICAN bill that was being voted on. THOSE bills had the "hundreds of billions given away overseas" in them. From Republicans.

And I don't recall you being upset at all with all this foreign aid...until you once again got "Speaker Pelosi".. FWIW, do you know which country gets the MOST foreign aid money? I'll give you a hint....if a liberal suggests cutting aid to that top recipient, they are usually labeled "anti Semitic" by guys like you.
When does ignorance become stupidity. Ignorance is correctable, stupidity isn’t. How many times have you been told, there isn’t much of a difference between a democrat and Republican politician. Take the 2016 election. Democrat voters remained stupid and voted for Hillary. Conservative voters wised up and voted for Trump. The Republican politicians didn’t have a chance. An outsider that had never ran for office cleaned house. So when you try to make your argument about what Republican politicians did is mute because all they do is roll over for the democrats. So hopefully this educates you enough on the subject that you quit making ignorant post about Republican and Democrat Politicians. Which means if you do it again evidence suggests stupidity reins with you. Just to make myself clear, I do not support the Republican Party, haven’t for years. I support Trump. Like I have said before, I wish that Trump would have been able to run as an Independant and won. The problem with that is there are ignorant Republican voters just like Democrats that insist on voting party lines. That is why it is so difficult to drain the swamp.

Last edited:
Trump created a deeper swamp.
Are you a third grader? Are you even old enough to be posting here? Just maybe a little bit of elaboration on your statement so we get a little sense of what the hell you're talking about? The problem with people like you if you are old enough to vote is that people like you vote and haven’t a clue as to what you are voting for.