The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES !

Wow, that actually works. That’s kind of sad though, it’s like breaking up the Three Stooges. Dog being Curley, NHBB being Larry and KC being Moe. The only satirical funny thing about them though is that there are tens of millions just like them that are allowed to vote. Hence their like has delivered upon us AOC.

Reactions: cltrat
So instead of a 1,000 mile long gap, it's a 1,226 mile long gap.

A Trump MAGA supporter on another board provided this link to show how great Trump is...the poverty rate among Hispanics in this country is at it's lowest ever. He then went on to quote another part of the article:

So...while OBAMA was president, the percentage of illegal Hispanics DROPPED from 24% to 15%. The was before Trump ever uttered the words "So help us God"; And it was also without a wall.
The drop, was because the economy didn't really take off until the middle of 2016. After the bank meltdown under Bush in 2008. Yes Obama kept the ship from sinking, but also put a lot of regulatory restraints in place, some were needed , such as sub prime loans and bank regulation. However with regulation comes cost of growth. I remember Obama administration saying some jobs would never come back, and under Trump they have. I figured out why the deep state hates Trump so much. Trump started out a Democrat. To me he is a hybrid both a Democrat ,but a conservative Democrat, and a moderate Republican. If you research history his true policies are a combination of JFK, and Reagan. Now his personality is of course Trump. The deep state doesn't want him to succeed, and God forbid, we can't make Obama not look like Jesus.

Wow, that actually works. That’s kind of sad though, it’s like breaking up the Three Stooges. Dog being Curley, NHBB being Larry and KC being Moe. The only satirical funny thing about them though is that there are tens of millions just like them that are allowed to vote. Hence their like has delivered upon us AOC.
Welcome to your internet sanctuary city, live in bliss.

53040338_265382480855587_3934670061565902848_n.jpg

The drop, was because the economy didn't really take off until the middle of 2016. After the bank meltdown under Bush in 2008. Yes Obama kept the ship from sinking, but also put a lot of regulatory restraints in place, some were needed , such as sub prime loans and bank regulation..

Which Republicans promptly eliminated. I know...my congressmen introduced "the Citibank" bill, which was written by Citibank lobbyists and he introduced, practically verbatim as a bill.

I'm sure this was shared along with memes picturing Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and calling for term limits...urging the reader to "share if you agree". But I am assuming that you are including the Republican congressmen in your query about their wealth.
No exceptions!

And Now ladies and gentlemen, Back to the Topic, "The EMPEROR has No CLOTHES"

NO......................$5.7B !
NO......................WALL !
NO......................EMERGENCY DECLARATION (US House)
NO......................EMERGENCY DECLARATION (Senate will have 51 NO VOTES)
NO......................FAVORABLE RULING from the SCOTUS (as John Roberts sides with the Liberals)
NO......................DEAL, as KIM ' PUNKS ' the M O R O N !!

So Now I ask You,
WHAT FAILURE will the MORON Have NEXT ???

Because it is HER generation that is going to be most affected by what Congress does today.

But let me ask you...What's the last thing you should do in a growing economy?
"Because it is HER generation that is going to be most affected by what Congress does today."....... God help them!!!! Because they will need it!.......... Reality check here K.C! All this that is going on in the house is nothing more than show boat stuff. Frankly, I love to see Polsi squirm! The so called New Green Deal would go nowhere in the Senate. And if it did, how do you think it would go with Trump? The reality of it is Palosi knows this, so what's the point? Point is..... there's a power struggle going on within the Democratic party!......... And the the timing of this is beautiful with the elections coming up shortly!!! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts