The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES !

This maybe a little dramatic, but.......
49338679_10157176663558856_2575245176452677632_n.jpg

Bears I don’t spend even one minute of a day thinking about what Justice Roberts will do or not do. I find it sad that stuff like that are all that is in your very narrow mind.
Your comments on Fox Hannity and other just make you sound unbelievably foolish as in a giant tool. Especially considering Waters,Harris,Cortez and Jew hating Omar who will be an ad campaigns dream in 2020. Throw in CNN,MSNBC and their like just makes your tool rating higher yet.
Funny how you never comment on what the real morons say.

The M O R O N demanded a WALL. (The M O R O N got 'SQUAT' ) ! !

The M O R O N demanded $$$$ 5B for his WALL. ( The M O R O N got $ 1.375B ) ! !

The ( KING DEAL MAKER) M O R O N went to see ' KIM '. (The M O R O N Folded like a CHEAP SUIT ) ! !

Quiz time.
Name the 4 letters in the Alphabet, that the M O R O N is PETRIFIED of.

First Clue.

' _ D _ _ ' !!

Looks like Mueller just bought Trump an Armani suit.

And Dog', you're CORRECT Again !! Meaning, that's his biggest problem. I mean think about it. Here is this pampered PUSSY(cat) that NEVER got his arse Kicked GOOD, especially living in NYC his entire worthless life !!

Hey Zoom,
I see your signature.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

Just wondering if you believe in these concepts?
Since Trump is the biggest liar and deceitful POTUS (and human being) that we have ever seen, how do you justify it?
Do you really believe Trump?
Thanks!
:)

Hey Zoom,
I see your signature.

Just wondering if you believe in these concepts?
Since Trump is the biggest liar and deceitful POTUS (and human being) that we have ever seen, how do you justify it?
Do you really believe Trump?
Thanks!
:)
Hey xUNT if I didn't believe in them why would I put them there? That would make as much sense as voting for Trump and then complaining about him incessantly.

Hey xUNT if I didn't believe in them why would I put them there? That would make as much sense as voting for Trump and then complaining about him incessantly.
Thanks for the reply Zoom.
I expected as much.
If your spouse turned out to be a lying whore, I would expect you to stay with her, after all, you married her and the 'Till Death thingy'...:eek:
Think about it.:p
Yea, I voted for Trump, but he is a disappointment.
Oh, BTW, if you want to try a fain attempt at an insult, it should be 'xNut', not 'xUnt'...:D:D:D
LaughingPig.gif