The Great President Donald John Trump 1 week=8 Obama Years!

signals

Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
upstate ny
Soooo...what's about to happen?

KC Flier will show us how ignorant he/she is. Dog Wonder will spread one-liners. 700UW and Ms. Tree seem to be missing in action. The others will try to enlighten us on unexplained science fiction. Watch and enjoy!

I pick my battles and here's one...

Did you hear about Odumma signing of an acceptance of X-amount of refugees from Syria before he vacated his undeserved mansion? Well, President Trump is going to honor it. Thing is the refugees...well they will be CHRISTIAN! Now you libtards don't have a problem with that, do you? Lets hear from the end of the line...take it away KC!

http://freedomdaily.com/muslim-refugees-pissed-see-trump-gave-freebies-instead/

Yes, the Christians are coming, now show us your hypocrisy because you suck at taqiyya!

So far...crickets! Don't care.

You saw the women march against Trump organized by the women loving Muslims, but yet no coverage at the march for life!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ence-first-vice-president-address-march-life/

Your body your right is fine if it doesn't involve my money!

Your money goes to Planned Parenthood in the form of Title X family planning services. They provide women who dont' want to get pregnant and don't want to have an abortion with contraceptives. Not a dime of that money goes to provide abortion services. Not a dime of that money goes to even pay the light bill...it goes for family planning services. Now...there is a miniscule amount of your money that goes to pay for abortions services in the form of Medicaid. But you pro fetus people literally want to throw the baby out with the bathwater by "defunding" planned parenthood.

What's your plan for all the new babies that are born from women who didn't want to get pregnant and didn't want (and if you have your way - can't) get an abortion since they not have access to birth control? It's horrible to suck a baby out in a tube (and sell it's body parts, not)....it is MUCH more humane to give birth to the blessed child and watch it starve as you smugly tell the mother "you shoulda kept your legs together". FWIW...I have a gut feeling that our dear leader, being the womanizer that he was, has paid for at least one abortion for at least one of his mistresses. You don't want your money to pay for an abortion. But you also don't want that evil organization to get any of your money to PREVENT abortions (and pregnancies). How much are you willing to spend on a child that is born to someone who can't afford it?

Your money goes to Planned Parenthood in the form of Title X family planning services. They provide women who dont' want to get pregnant and don't want to have an abortion with contraceptives. Not a dime of that money goes to provide abortion services. Not a dime of that money goes to even pay the light bill...it goes for family planning services. Now...there is a miniscule amount of your money that goes to pay for abortions services in the form of Medicaid. But you pro fetus people literally want to throw the baby out with the bathwater by "defunding" planned parenthood.

What's your plan for all the new babies that are born from women who didn't want to get pregnant and didn't want (and if you have your way - can't) get an abortion since they not have access to birth control? It's horrible to suck a baby out in a tube (and sell it's body parts, not)....it is MUCH more humane to give birth to the blessed child and watch it starve as you smugly tell the mother "you shoulda kept your legs together". FWIW...I have a gut feeling that our dear leader, being the womanizer that he was, has paid for at least one abortion for at least one of his mistresses. You don't want your money to pay for an abortion. But you also don't want that evil organization to get any of your money to PREVENT abortions (and pregnancies). How much are you willing to spend on a child that is born to someone who can't afford it?
And lo and behold the brains have condescended on our logic as I predicted. Strike ONE....women who don't want babies should practice SAFE SEX...nuf sed!

If it's your body and the government shouldn't dictate what you do with it, then it's my money and I shouldn't have to pay for your WRONG decision.

I'm loving every day so far of Trumps presidency! Finally a man of action and common sense in the White house. Big Don is on fire...this has been a longggg time in the making! If the dead weight snowflakes out there don't like it just know it is good for you.

Reactions: signals
And lo and behold the brains have condescended on our logic as I predicted. Strike ONE....women who don't want babies should practice SAFE SEX...nuf sed!

If it's your body and the government shouldn't dictate what you do with it, then it's my money and I shouldn't have to pay for your WRONG decision.
Safe Sex refers to STD's. Should pass a law demanding that men produce a net worth and income and expense statment before they produce their penis? And people will be people...Stuff happens. So if someone doesn't practice "safe sex" and the result is a baby....is it still better to watch it die and lecture the mother on "safe sex". I'll bet our dear president has had a shot Doxycylene before too.

Safe Sex refers to STD's. Should pass a law demanding that men produce a net worth and income and expense statment before they produce their penis? And people will be people...Stuff happens. So if someone doesn't practice "safe sex" and the result is a baby....is it still better to watch it die and lecture the mother on "safe sex". I'll bet our dear president has had a shot Doxycylene before too.
You actually get pleasure by making a fool of yourself, huh?

Latest posts