The Gun Control Issue:

Bullshit. Ted "the Nuge" Nugent said that if Obama won in 2012 he would either be dead or in jail. El Rushbo said "I hope he fails" A CONGRESSMAN (not a SNL host) shouted "you lie" as he addressed Congress. And there was stuff like this (a little mash up of the "respect" shown to Obama). Why did the cowards resort to this and not exercise their second amendment right?

View attachment 14170

Shorter KFC:

giphy.gif

I think I stumbled upon the answer to the whole gun thing....and it won't change one word of the second amendment. And I'll bet gun ownership will go down. All we need to do is shift our focus a little...Here is the amendment in it's entirety ... with emphasis on the the problem today

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And it occured to me that all we need to do is shift our focus to this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So you've got the right to own your guns. BUT...if you do, you immediately become a part of a "well regulated militia", meaning that you will be called up to defend the security of a free state in whatever godless hellhole they decide to send you to. Regardless of age. YOU are the protectors of the free state...so you own a gun, then you just enlisted.

I wonder how quickly guys like the Nuge will be getting rid of their guns. After all...he only likes to shoot them..he really doesn't like being on the business end of a "bad guys" gun. AND..the government didn't take a single one of his guns...We are just interpreting the ENTIRE second amendment.

Kc if you are trying to compared the heat Obama got to what Trump gets then you would get laughed out of here for doing so. Sure Obama got some heat but Trump? It’s every day from one angle or another and cheap nasty personal shots many including family and the young kid at the White House. In short you’re full of chit.
How many years did our sitting president demand that Obama show his birth certificate. If paperwork is important to the man...why can't we even see his SAT scores? If he went after Obama for hiding his college records...where are HIS?

Trump is a self-proclaimed Genius, as are his followers. Providing proof isn't necessary, their words prove the same thing the scores and grades would..

How many years did our sitting president demand that Obama show his birth certificate. If paperwork is important to the man...why can't we even see his SAT scores? If he went after Obama for hiding his college records...where are HIS?
He'll release his right after, when Obama releases his.... Think that would work? Oh, you think maybe Obama had a "sponsor" to get into Columbia, and Harvard?

Kc if you are trying to compared the heat Obama got to what Trump gets then you would get laughed out of here for doing so. Sure Obama got some heat but Trump? It’s every day from one angle or another and cheap nasty personal shots many including family and the young kid at the White House. In short you’re full of chit.
The problem is, Trump deserves it.
Do you really think the crap he spews is OK?

How come you wanted to see Obama's as bad, but now give Trump a pass?
I didn't say I was giving Trump a "pass"! I believe he had enough money, so he didn't need a "sponsor" to buy his way into college, unlike Obama!......... And then comes the obvious question as to where Obama, or who, came up with the money for him to do so!!! We know he wasn't bright enough to get a full ride to both Columbia, and Harvard!.......... And why is it that those who were supposed to be in the same class as him, can't seem to remember him?

Last edited: