The Gun Control Issue:

Hey big Salvatore.

You know what’s funny?

You are.

Know why?

Because you like to pile on Trump supporters as blind followers.

And yet you are a blind follower of every lefturd narrative, innuendo and lie imaginable since Nov 2016.

Isn’t that funny?

I find that funny.

Ironic, but yet still funny.

salvatore-big-pussy-bonpensiero--i111753.jpg

Last edited:
That wasn't my question. I asked "If 2016 were reversed and Hillary won the electoral vote and Trump won the popular vote, would you still staunchly defend the electoral college?" I don't give a rats ass about what HILLARY said or did....I am interested in YOUR response to that question.

That wasn't my question. I asked "If 2016 were reversed and Hillary won the electoral vote and Trump won the popular vote, would you still staunchly defend the electoral college?" I don't give a rats ass about what HILLARY said or did....I am interested in YOUR response to that question.

I would have. There's sound reason and logic behind the use of the electoral college.

Listen K.C., you live in Kansas City, right? I'll ask you a question, then I'll answer yours........Would you except the next President, and all Presidents, for the foreseeable future, to be chosen by the Cities of Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago? Or in other words California, New York, and Illinois?...... Now answer this honestly!....... To answer your question. "Would I except Hilary as President if she won all required electoral votes?" And my answer would be, only if she had done so honestly!

Last edited:
How many Russians have been indicted in the Mueller investigation?

In case you haven't read your evening "newspaper", Mueller has finished and folded the special council.

It's over, no collusion, nothing.

He indicted a handful of Russians (in name only) but will never see anything close to prosecutions.

Better question is how many Americans did he indict and prosecute for "collusion"? The whole purpose of the special counsel.

Zero...Zip...Nada

Listen K.C., you live in Kansas City, right? I'll ask you a question, then I'll answer yours........Would you except the next President, and all Presidents, for the foreseeable future, to be chosen by the Cities of Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago? Or in other words California, New York, and Illinois?...... Now answer this honestly!....... To answer your question. "Would I except Hilary as President if she won all required electoral votes?" And my answer would be, only if she had done so honestly!

No. And here is why. I took they states that Trump WON and counted the votes that went to Hillary, but were discounted by the electoral college. It is just about HALF of the total votes she got. And that is from the states she LOST the electoral vote. HALF. 32 million. Most of them illegals if you listen to Trump and his supporters. So in flyover state America, Half of the people voted for Hillary and their vote was not counted.

And for grins....I took the 3 horrible states you cited. Hillary got 14.5 million votes from those awful, horrible states. She got all the EC votes from those states. And there were a lot. But that's still half the number of votes that she got in states where she LOST to Trump. So it seems fairly representative to me that it's much more than just the 3 states you cite that are responsible for Hillary winning the popular vote.

Also...don't forget that in 2000, the election was decided by ONE state...Florida. One state. And the vote was close. But....because it is "winner take all" in the EC, the presidency was determined by 537 people in ONE state...totally disregarding the votes of the other 49 states. Is THAT what we really want.

No. And here is why. I took they states that Trump WON and counted the votes that went to Hillary, but were discounted by the electoral college. It is just about HALF of the total votes she got. And that is from the states she LOST the electoral vote. HALF. 32 million. Most of them illegals if you listen to Trump and his supporters. So in flyover state America, Half of the people voted for Hillary and their vote was not counted.

And for grins....I took the 3 horrible states you cited. Hillary got 14.5 million votes from those awful, horrible states. She got all the EC votes from those states. And there were a lot. But that's still half the number of votes that she got in states where she LOST to Trump. So it seems fairly representative to me that it's much more than just the 3 states you cite that are responsible for Hillary winning the popular vote.

Also...don't forget that in 2000, the election was decided by ONE state...Florida. One state. And the vote was close. But....because it is "winner take all" in the EC, the presidency was determined by 537 people in ONE state...totally disregarding the votes of the other 49 states. Is THAT what we really want.

You might want to tend to your other half Wondermutt. He’s feeling a bit dejected this morning after the Mueller nothing burger bombshell.

He could really use your wet nurse abilities.

K.C.! K.C.! What part of this don't you understand? ...... I'll put it as simple as I can!....... If you due away with the electoral collage, and go to popular vote, as you imply, you, and all of us, will not have a voice in picking a President. The ones to do that will fall to the States with the highest population, which would be California, New York, and Illinois!!! .......Now, what part of that don't you understand?

Last edited: