The Gun Control Issue:

K.C.! K.C.! What part of this don't you understand? ...... I'll put it as simple as I can!....... If you due away with in electoral collage, and go to popular vote, as you imply, you, and all of us, will not have a voice in picking a President. The ones to do that will fall to the States with the highest population, which would be California, New York, and Illinois!!! .......Now, what part of that don't you understand?

Nitwit loves to fret over things that will never happen. The electoral college, is enshrined in our Constitution, which means getting rid of it requires a constitutional amendment. That's a two-thirds vote in both the House and the Senate and the ratification of three-fourths (38) of the 50 states.

He has a better odds at squeezing a baby thru his man hole then living to see the Electoral College being scuttled.

54518705_10211269584969869_5901215353089818624_n.jpg

In case you haven't read your evening "newspaper", Mueller has finished and folded the special council.

It's over, no collusion, nothing.

He indicted a handful of Russians (in name only) but will never see anything close to prosecutions.

Better question is how many Americans did he indict and prosecute for "collusion"? The whole purpose of the special counsel.

Zero...Zip...Nada
you know pancake I thought sure we,d have a gloating post on the Mueller report from Bears by now I wonder what happened?

Reactions: pancakeramp
K.C.! K.C.! What part of this don't you understand? ...... I'll put it as simple as I can!....... If you due away with the electoral collage, and go to popular vote, as you imply, you, and all of us, will not have a voice in picking a President. The ones to do that will fall to the States with the highest population, which would be California, New York, and Illinois!!! .......Now, what part of that don't you understand?

2000 it was decided by 537 votes in Florida.

And I also pointed out that HALF of the votes Hillary got in states where Trump WON. And of the remaining half, 14 million came from the horrible states of California, New York and Illinois.

But you stil haven't answered my question. IF in 2016, the situation would have been reversed. Hillary wins the electoral vote and Trump wins the popular vote, would you defend the electoral college with the same passion that you do today?

And I also pointed out that HALF of the votes Hillary got in states where Trump WON. And of the remaining half, 14 million came from the horrible states of California, New York and Illinois.

But you stil haven't answered my question. IF in 2016, the situation would have been reversed. Hillary wins the electoral vote and Trump wins the popular vote, would you defend the electoral college with the same passion that you do today?

No you're just embarrassing yourself...

giphy.gif

I'll take a stab at it.

The electoral college exist so you don't have high population states dominating everyone else. Without it you have no Unity in the United States.

I thought you progressive, liberal, lefties believed in "equality". I guess that only applies when you can play identity politics.

I'll take a stab at it.

The electoral college exist so you don't have high population states dominating everyone else. Without it you have no Unity in the United States.

I thought you progressive, liberal, lefties believed in "equality". I guess that only applies when you can play identity politics.
So I pose the question to YOU (so far Insp4 and Bisquick haven't answered the question)....If 2016 were reversed and Hillary won the electoral vote but Trump won the popular vote, would you say "the electoral college is working exactly as our forefathers intended". It's really just a simple yes or no answer, but thus far, the defenders of the Electoral college have posted memes of what Hillary said. But they haven't said yes or no.

Think about that now...Hillary would have LOST the popular vote, but WON the electoral vote (the one that mattered). Tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't play identity politics and would accept that this is exactly what our forefathers created the EC for. And for the record - I still would NOT support the electoral college. It outlived it's usefulness once the western border of the United States was the Mississippi River.

Hey big Salvatore.

You know what’s funny?

You are.

Know why?

Because you like to pile on Trump supporters as blind followers.

And yet you are a blind follower of every lefturd narrative, innuendo and lie imaginable since Nov 2016.

Isn’t that funny?

I find that funny.

Ironic, but yet still funny.

salvatore-big-pussy-bonpensiero--i111753.jpg

Pussy sleeps with the fishes.

Yes, you stil haven't answered my question. IF in 2016, the situation would have been reversed. Hillary wins the electoral vote and Trump wins the popular vote, would you defend the electoral college with the same passion that you do today?
Yea, And I said I would have excepted her win, but only if it was won "honestly"! But, she tried to rig it with a phony Russian dossier that she paid for. She was so confidant of a win, she didn't campaign in the Midwest, and lost anyway........ Now, can we get on with it? That election is history even though you and the rest of your liberal friends still haven't gotten over it!!! In fact, if there was any Russian collusion, it was on Hillary's part, not Trumps!

Last edited:

Latest posts