The Gun Control Issue:

So what do taxes have to do with voting

La, ever notice that when K.C. and the rest of the liberal's have no come back to a "discussion" they tend to change the subject?
Yes. Leftist are practiced in changing the subject because arguments based on fantasy and feelings never hold up against fact and logic.

Oh, by the way, California's population shrinkage has slowed, They're picking up illegals from Mexico, and Central America!
Of course they are. The illegals are the future voting stock of the Democratic party. They are all too happy to sell the citizens of this country out to gain and maintain power. They have proven that time and time again. Sanctuary cities, resistance to voter ID laws, putting illegals on their welfare systems. Their list of treasonous behavior just goes on and on and on and on and on.

The voice of the lesser populated red states has been heard.

Every night I pray that in the next election, the democrat wins the electoral vote and a republican wins the popular vote. I know I can count on the boards being quiet regarding the election.
When will you understand K.C.? If a Democrat wins, fair and squire, the emphasis would be on "fair and squire", the Republicans won't have a mental brake down, as was the case with the left in 2016! Popular vote, or not!........ But I don't think we have too much of a worry about on that account looking at what they have fielded so fair!!!

Last edited:
When will you understand K.C.? If a Democrat wins, fair and squire, the emphasis would be on "fair and squire", the Republicans won't have a mental brake down, as was the case with the left in 2016! Popular vote, or not!........ But I don't think we have too much of a worry about on that account looking at what they have fielded so fair!!!

Barack Obama won fair and square twice, but that didn't stop the current occupant of the white house from contesting HIS elections.

But..if Hillary had won in 2016, with a republican majority in both houses, she would have been grilled on Russia pretty much on a weekly basis.

Barack Obama won fair and square twice, but that didn't stop the current occupant of the white house from contesting HIS elections.

But..if Hillary had won in 2016, with a republican majority in both houses, she would have been grilled on Russia pretty much on a weekly basis.
K.C. unlike the Trump administration, there is more than enough evidence of collusion on Hillary's part. In fact now that Trump has been exonerated by Mueller, I feel it's past time to have a Special Conceal appointment to look into just that and her distriction of subpoenaed "E" mail' s, and sale of 20% of our Uranium supply to the Russians.

Last edited:
K.C. unlike the Trump administration, there is more than enough evidence of collusion on Hillary's part. In fact now that Trump has been exonerated by Mueller, I feel it's past time to have a Special Conceal appointment to look into just that and her distriction of subpoenaed "E" mail' s, and sale of 20% of our Uranium supply to the Russians.
you-funny-me-love-you-long-time-me-hot-lova-meme.jpg

Speaking of emails....should we start chanting to lock Ivanka up as well?

Federal judge in California rules state’s 10-round limit on magazines is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Nitwit Calfornia AG Xavier Becerra got his rear handed to him by a Federal judge. He just tears through AG Becerra’s examples of bullet bans because the laws Becerra actually cites were about machine guns.

The best part was when the judge eviscerated evidence Becerra offered of the need for a ban on magazines that hold more than ten rounds. It was a garbage Mother Jones study of mass shootings.

Sounds much like the resident nitwits here.