The Gun Control Issue:

No. There was an army then just like there is one today. Also muskets were the equivalent of what the army had at the time.

"The army" when the second was written was about 1,000 men. We were still relying on farmers an militias when the second was enacted. Hence the 'a well regulated militia'. But then....something changed. We still have the right to bear arms, but we have kind of abandoned militias in the nations defense. Bottom line - times changed.

"The army" when the second was written was about 1,000 men. We were still relying on farmers an militias when the second was enacted. Hence the 'a well regulated militia'. But then....something changed. We still have the right to bear arms, but we have kind of abandoned militias in the nations defense. Bottom line - times changed.

Bottom line: Your over use of non sequitur‘s makes you look ignorant.

Bottom line: Constitution hasn't.

We've been down this road ad nauseam several times, why you continue to live in the past escapes me.

YOu're right...it hasn't. But several amendments have been added, changed, or even dropped. The second appears to be sacred.

The entire constitution is sacred. Or are you just picking and choosing which ones to keep and which ones should disregard?

Bottom line is more people are killed by handguns then long guns. And of those the overwhelming majority are black on black. But that fact is kryptonite to liberals as they are a protected class for voting purposes only. They need the underclass to pander to.

The entire constitution is sacred. Or are you just picking and choosing which ones to keep and which ones should disregard?
Isn't it a shame how little regard we give it then. Why...I can recall back in the "good old days" when the USA Patriot Act was introduced, "debated" and enacted in 3 days time. That one trampled on several of those sacred amendments. Most notably the 4th. But back in those days, those guys (like me) who were vocal about it were called America hating terrorist supporters, followed by the ever popular "If you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about". I am willing to bet that you might have been one of them. Certainly very few of the "the entire constitution is sacred" (when it comes to discussing the second) did not seem to have a single problem....even when being told that it opened the door for "the bad guys" (Obama) to misuse. So excuse me if I don't buy your "the entire constitution is sacred" argument. For a LOT of you - it wasn't.

Bottom line is more people are killed by handguns then long guns. And of those the overwhelming majority are black on black. But that fact is kryptonite to liberals as they are a protected class for voting purposes only. They need the underclass to pander to.

Is that short for "I am better than the black guy?" Please...defined "underclass" in this context.

You got it right Forest!
53648508_595193780946224_4466513138820317184_n.jpg

Bottom line is there's still those (like today's leftists) that want total government control over everything. Exactly what the founders ran away from.

This is in a country that outlaw's gun's!....... Think about it!
66046753_2236804393235796_2327135932353871872_n.jpg

THINK ABOUT IT!

This meme is irrelevant to gun control. It's about London's mayor spending money on PR while the accumulative homicide rate is increasing.

"Of the 132 victims of homicide in London last year for whom data is available, 76 were stabbed, 15 were shot and 41 were killed by other means."*

*https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2B-m0etI8D8Xr29Mb7m_fz&cshid=1562794662760

I know you like to communicate primarily with memes, but you might learn something factual if you didn't blindly regurgitate them without vetting the source or understanding the true meaning.