The Gun Control Issue:

What you fail to remember is that even if 11 million Jews had owned a 22, or even a more powerful deer rifle, Hitler had these, which is something those minutemen didn't have to face.

View attachment 14082
I wish someone had told the Vietnamese that during the Vietnam war. I am sure if they knew they were supposed to lose due to our superior military hardware the war would have gone very differently.

If only they had known.

I wish someone had told the Vietnamese that during the Vietnam war. I am sure if they knew they were supposed to lose due to our superior military hardware the war would have gone very differently.

If only they had known.
Same goes for ISIS. 17 years, thousands of lives and trillions of dollars spent with no decisive victory other than their loss of land but who knows how many actually remain.

A
Same goes for ISIS. 17 years, thousands of lives and trillions of dollars spent with no decisive victory other than their loss of land but who knows how many actually remain.
Are you saying that the second amendment gives us the right to not only bear arms, but to bear IED's as well? Why is Ted Kaczynski in jail? Why aren't you screaming that it's unconstitutional to lock him up?

Who knows KC. They would have a better chance armed than not obviously.
I'm going to take a stab at saying they still wouldn't have stood much of a chance. I don't think the nazi's sent one guy into a neighborhood to round them up, and once the first SS trooper is shot, I have an idea a whole lot of other SS would have opened fire with machine guns in response. They would however have avoided the gas chambers.

A

Are you saying that the second amendment gives us the right to not only bear arms, but to bear IED's as well? Why is Ted Kaczynski in jail? Why aren't you screaming that it's unconstitutional to lock him up?
If it comes to the point of civil war you better believe they will be made. I know you are think that’s impossible but I promise you it’s not. Civil War has been fought all over the world one right here in America. You Democrats live in this utopian bubble. Take a look Venezuela. Tell me if those people didn’t have guns you wouldn’t be seeing some serious bloodshed by now. The possibility is real.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a stab at saying they still wouldn't have stood much of a chance. I don't think the nazi's sent one guy into a neighborhood to round them up, and once the first SS trooper is shot, I have an idea a whole lot of other SS would have opened fire with machine guns in response. They would however have avoided the gas chambers.
Many of them were shot, starved, beaten and worked to death in the camps but that's neither here nor there. The second amendment was put in to protect against a tyrannical government. To give the people the means to fight back should it come to that. If the founders had your mindset, well we wouldn't have a country would we.

-
Many of them were shot, starved, beaten and worked to death in the camps but that's neither here nor there. The second amendment was put in to protect against a tyrannical government. To give the people the means to fight back should it come to that. If the founders had your mindset, well we wouldn't have a country would we.
You may be right...if every Jew in Nazi Germany was allowed to own TWO guns...even nonautomatic automatic weapons, many of them may not have been shot, starved, beaten and worked to death in camps. Instead they would have be shot dead on their front porch. Because their foe had even MORE guns...even bigger weapons. If the Jew's were shooting and killing the SS who were coming to round them up, then they would have sent tanks into the neighborhood and just leveled the area.

But you know something that might help in addition to allowing the citizenry to own any gun they want to protect them from a tyrannical government? Don't let the tyrannical government grow a military so large that you CAN'T defeat them. But year after year, folks of the conservative mindset believe that not only should we have the right to bear any arm that we want, but we ALSO need to spend more on our military to "keep America safe". With all the money we spend making our potential foe grow big and strong enough to wipe an entire country off the face of the earth, we would be in a world of hurt if that government used the resources WE bought it against us.

And you're right again...if our founding fathers didn't have the right to own muskets, we might not have a country. But back then, the best old King George could do was roll in some cannons. Today, a tyrannical leader, which would appear to mean a liberal democrat who wants to provide healthcare for all it's citizens, can easily deploy enough armament to your neighborhood to vaporize it in a matter of minutes. Even if you had every nonautomatic automatic weapon known to man in your arsenal. You can't fight for your right to own a gun to protect a tyrannical government and support growing that potential enemy's ability to crush you.

A gun can protect you from a prowler trying to break into your home. But it can to nothing to stop a government dead set on getting rid of you. To think otherwise is rather silly.

0053_defense_comparison-full.gif

If it comes to the point of civil war you better believe they will be made. I know you are honk that’s impossible but I promise you it’s not. Civil Watd has been fought all over the world one right here in America. You Democrats live in this utopian bubble. Take a look Venezuela. Tell me if those people didn’t have guns you wouldn’t be seeing some serious bloodshed by now. The possibility is real.

If there is a civil war be prepared for a fierce battle with the VHB (Vagina Hat Brigade) lefturds.

KC and his Dog Wonder will be on the front lines throwing hissy fits.

Last edited:
If there is a civil war be prepared for a fierce battle with the VHB (Vagina Hat Brigade) lefturds.

KC and his Dog Wonder will be on the front lines throwing hissy fits.

IF our guns are to protect us form a tyrannical government, how much should we cut back on the military that could be used to turn against us? And how will your guns protect your from that tyrannical government? We have a military that could easily wipe the continent of Asia off the map, but somehow your right to own an AR15 will keep them from turning on you.

IF our guns are to protect us form a tyrannical government, how much should we cut back on the military that could be used to turn against us? And how will your guns protect your from that tyrannical government? We have a military that could easily wipe the continent of Asia off the map, but somehow your right to own an AR15 will keep them from turning on you.

^^^Throws hissy fit as expected. :p

Latest posts