The Gun Control Issue:

Its not up to you cupcake. You obviously know nothing about firearms. There is no such thing as a "nonautomatic automatic weapon".

0ad.png

It's confirmed. Hi Pete.

I don't know where I said anything about banning all guns. I do recall saying that I think that we need to limit or ban private ownership of nonautomatic automatic weapons, which isn't banning them all.

My only point is that people should really drop the 'protect me from a tyrannical government' argument. Your guns won't do diddly to prevent that.
Define......"nonautomatic automatic weapons"!........ And what part of " shall not be infringed" don't you understand? K.C. you most be a "city boy"! Because I know those Kansas "farm boys" are laughing their a$$'s off at that last statement you made!!!

Last edited:
Of course you should. If you don't they will carpet bomb and/or nuke us.
So they are going to "carpet bomb and/or nuke, 70,000,000 + people?........ Right? And let me point out that that number is only people estimated to have guns, not the number of guns out there, and most people I know have multiple weapons! ........ My, my, my! That number could be mind boggling!

Last edited:
Reactions: pancakeramp
Fund the military, let me keep my precious guns just in case we need to fight the gummint. Which side are you on?

So they are going to "carpet bomb and/or nuke, 70,000,000 + people?........ Right? And let me point out that that number is only people estimated to have guns, not the number of guns out there, and most people I know have multiple weapons! ........ My, my, my! That number could be mind boggling!

Nitwit lefturds fail to realize the overwhelming majority of service members (past and present) are also ardent supporters of the second amendment. They would also get a case of explosive diarrhea if they new how many are also long term NRA supporters/members.

So when the same nitwit lefturds spew fictional citizens vs military confrontations, they don't realize whose side these same service members would choose to support. They are not monolithic robots.

Unlike said nitwit lefturds.

Define......"nonautomatic automatic weapons"!........ And what part of " shall not be infringed" don't you understand? K.C. you most be a "city boy"! Because I know those Kansas "farm boys" are laughing their a$$'s off at that last statement you made!!!

Great...keep your weapons that are designed to kill as many concert goers and school kids in as short amount of time as possible. Let's not infringe that amendment one bit. STILL as far as protecting you from a tyrannical government, they won't do diddly squat.

As far as nonautomatic automatic weapon. Sarcasm in the written word is often hard to detect, even by intelligent people, much less gun nuts.

The Las Vegas shooter got off a LOT of rounds with his perfectly legal, unmodified "semiautomatic weapon". He used a technique that I was ridiculed for pointing out years before he did it...a technique called "bump fire". So his weapon wasn't an "automatic weapon"....but the families of the people who were killed or maimed by him would care less about the definition of "automatic weapon"...and how an AR15 is NOT an automatic weapon. So when a non automatic weapon can be used in a fashion that does a damn good imitation of an automatic weapon, then you have a "non automatic automatic weapon". Hope the farmers understand this city boy.

Great...keep your weapons that are designed to kill as many concert goers and school kids in as short amount of time as possible. Let's not infringe that amendment one bit. STILL as far as protecting you from a tyrannical government, they won't do diddly squat.

As far as nonautomatic automatic weapon. Sarcasm in the written word is often hard to detect, even by intelligent people, much less gun nuts.

The Las Vegas shooter got off a LOT of rounds with his perfectly legal, unmodified "semiautomatic weapon". He used a technique that I was ridiculed for pointing out years before he did it...a technique called "bump fire". So his weapon wasn't an "automatic weapon"....but the families of the people who were killed or maimed by him would care less about the definition of "automatic weapon"...and how an AR15 is NOT an automatic weapon. So when a non automatic weapon can be used in a fashion that does a damn good imitation of an automatic weapon, then you have a "non automatic automatic weapon". Hope the farmers understand this city boy.

Columbine shooting happen when there was already a Assault Rifle Ban in place.
Two of the four weapons used were on the banned list.

Please explain that one.

Columbine shooting happen when there was already a Assault Rifle Ban in place.
Two of the four weapons used were on the banned list.

Please explain that one.

And they aren't today. Meaning that parents who lose a kid in a school shooting can take comfort in knowing that the gun wasn't purchased on the black market that was created after Obama took all of your guns.

If you are talking bump stocks, say so!....... But you still don't get it do you K.C.? There are how many gun owners out there? How many guns? Most are for either hunting, or self defense. Now out of 70,000,000 owners, how many have shot anyone in Las Vegas? One? ...... So you would restrict, or ban. all guns of the remaining 69,999,999, and possibly putting their lives, and the lives of their families, at risk because of one nut case. Think it through K.C.!
52800480_10216785884813577_6091085098352902144_n.jpg

Last edited:
And they aren't today. Meaning that parents who lose a kid in a school shooting can take comfort in knowing that the gun wasn't purchased on the black market that was created after Obama took all of your guns.
You can’t square that can you?

Nationwide assault rifle ban that was on the books, didn’t stop the shooters at Columbine.

Please explain how this was possible.

Reactions: Insp4