The M O R O N, BLINKS on IRAN !!

You need to go back to message board conservatism 101 class....it's "tard", not "turd". And I'm not quite sure what Iran has to do with Venezuela.

Nope, i meant "turd" for a reason.

c35.gif

So they shot down one of our drowns?
67227937_10215288327550485_7870323838146314240_n.jpg

Here's something I noticed....back when lil Kim was calling Trump a "dotard", Trump was twitting that complete denuclearization was the ONLY acceptable solution in North Korea. Then...Kim became his best buddy. Sends him nice Hallmark Cards and tells him what a smart and nice guy he is. But doesn't destroy a single nuke. And Trump just melts and says "Aw shucks....you can keep what you have". I swear...if the mullahs in Iran would just start talking about what a great, nice, wonderful (and good looking guy) Trump is - he'd GIVE them the plutonium.

Here's something I noticed....back when lil Kim was calling Trump a "dotard", Trump was twitting that complete denuclearization was the ONLY acceptable solution in North Korea. Then...Kim became his best buddy. Sends him nice Hallmark Cards and tells him what a smart and nice guy he is. But doesn't destroy a single nuke. And Trump just melts and says "Aw shucks....you can keep what you have". I swear...if the mullahs in Iran would just start talking about what a great, nice, wonderful (and good looking guy) Trump is - he'd GIVE them the plutonium.

KCF,
When a CLOWN like this ' Anthony R Hopkins ' is not ABLE to answer Direct questions put to 'him' (assuming A R H is a male), then at the very least, you realize that 'HE' has NO INTESTINAL FORTITUDE !!!
My, how the BAIT and SWITCH tactics, so remind me of FUX NEWS !

You are a TOOL and are useless to protecting EXPLOITED CHILDREN nuf sed and bite me!
Is EPSTEIN your mentor??? PROVE he is not!

Latest posts