(the) MORON @ 1600' says the stock market will CRASH if I get IMPEACHED !

Hehehehehe. This is a funny thread. Wow! Hackman grew a pair in the past ten years, congratulations Hackman. I see KC And NHBB, aka Grampa Bears is still drinking the cool aid. You are correct Hackman they both have a terminal case of TDS.

NHBB, if Trump were to leave office and the Dems and Demopublicans were to take control again the economy would indeed tank. It’s very disturbing that you can’t see that. Did you not listen to Mexico’s statements about this new trade deal? Other countries will soon follow suit just as Hackman said. If you continue wearing your pink pussyhats for the next six years you’re going to miss out on a lot of fun. It’s not too late for you but as for Harley Davidson goes I’m done. Soft tail sold last week, never really liked that name anyway. Moving on to a Japanese sports bike just because I do not want to support a pink pussyhat wearing company.

MAGA- Trump 2020.

I’ve always wondered what this country would have been like had Ross Perot won. It’s a lot like how I had imagined. So much time wasted with those other idiots.

Hehehehehe. This is a funny thread. Wow! Hackman grew a pair in the past ten years, congratulations Hackman. I see KC And NHBB, aka Grampa Bears is still drinking the cool aid. You are correct Hackman they both have a terminal case of TDS.

NHBB, if Trump were to leave office and the Dems and Demopublicans were to take control again the economy would indeed tank. It’s very disturbing that you can’t see that. Did you not listen to Mexico’s statements about this new trade deal? Other countries will soon follow suit just as Hackman said. If you continue wearing your pink pussyhats for the next six years you’re going to miss out on a lot of fun. It’s not too late for you but as for Harley Davidson goes I’m done. Soft tail sold last week, never really liked that name anyway. Moving on to a Japanese sports bike just because I do not want to support a pink pussyhat wearing company.

MAGA- Trump 2020.

I’ve always wondered what this country would have been like had Ross Perot won. It’s a lot like how I had imagined. So much time wasted with those other idiots.
Better buy the Japanese bike before T Rump realizes they came from overseas and slaps a tariff on them

MAGA- Trump 2020.

STICK your Bad Boy Bike up, where the sun don't shine !!!!
1/2 of the CLOWNS, riding around on the air polluting, noise polluting things, fantasizing that their REAL BAD Hell's ANGELS, remind me of that funny, funny flic'....WILD HOGS !!!

Soooo, 'keeptheodds', which phony are YOU. William H Macy, or Tim Allen ???

STICK your Bad Boy Bike up, where the sun don't shine !!!!
1/2 of the CLOWNS, riding around on the air polluting, noise polluting things, fantasizing that their REAL BAD Hell's ANGELS, remind me of that funny, funny flic'....WILD HOGS !!!

Soooo, 'keeptheodds', which phony are YOU. William H Macy, or Tim Allen ???
Sounds like Grampa Bears spewing forth more filth is wishing he could ride something other than his libtarded menstrual cycle.

MAGA- Trump 2020.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT DONALD TRUMP US PRESIDENT REPUBLICAN CAP PINK NEW
pink maga.jpg

Get it by Tue, Sep 11 - Mon, Oct 1 from Shanghai, China

DOH!!!

I guess Bears thinks we should let foreign countries control our trade policy.

Unilateralism and trade protectionism are unpopular and going against the trend- Gao Feng

I used to work with Ross Perot, who is a highly intelligent man who actually DID earn his own wealth (which he didn't brag about). He drove himself to work in an Oldsmobile station wagon. There was no marble or gold in his buildings. He ate lunch with the people who worked for him (which is how I met him). He was a bit folksy, but he was extremely intelligent. I think he would be insulted to be compared to the nitwit in the white house.

I used to work with Ross Perot, who is a highly intelligent man who actually DID earn his own wealth (which he didn't brag about). He drove himself to work in an Oldsmobile station wagon. There was no marble or gold in his buildings. He ate lunch with the people who worked for him (which is how I met him). He was a bit folksy, but he was extremely intelligent. I think he would be insulted to be compared to the nitwit in the white house.

AND KC, I'll bet my life that " Ross " would NOT have EVER believed the PUSS that spews out of the PIMPLES that are Rush BIMBO' and especially FUX News !

I don’t think he would be insulted at all. I never met the man but I did 100% agree with his speeches. His and Trumps beliefs are pretty much in line with one another. Much like the media laughed at Trump when he announced he was running they did the same to Perot. Had he stayed with the Republican Party he would have probably won. Running as an Independent is what did him in. Growing up at first I thought I was a Democrat. Then after Reagan I jumped on the Republican side then went Independant when Perot ran. If the dumb ass Republicans would quit voting Republican and start voting Consevative Independent it would be a nation run on common sense instead of idiotic ideology.

Last edited:
Worshiping Trump ignores he is only looking out out for his ownself. The collateral gains will be more than offset by the collateral damage.l

Worshiping Trump ignores he is only looking out out for his ownself. The collateral gains will be more than offset by the collateral damage.l
Yet another post of pure ignorance. Trump didn’t run for the presidency because he is in search of personal financial gain. He already has everything he wants. Do you get that? The man wants for nothing. He was bored and didn’t like the way the country was going so he decided to do something about it. I think it’s great. Just think of how cool that really is... “hey I’m bored and all these dumbass politicians are running this country into the ground. Maybe I’ll run for President and blow all of the “qualified politicians” out of the water. I know I can do a better job than these dumb asses can. Also while I’m at it, I can erase Obama’s legacy. He will woe the day he called me out when he was flaunting his fake birth certificate.”

Yet another post of pure ignorance. Trump didn’t run for the presidency because he is in search of personal financial gain. He already has everything he wants. Do you get that? The man wants for nothing. He was bored and didn’t like the way the country was going so he decided to do something about it. I think it’s great. Just think of how cool that really is... “hey I’m bored and all these dumbass politicians are running this country into the ground. Maybe I’ll run for President and blow all of the “qualified politicians” out of the water. I know I can do a better job than these dumb asses can. Also while I’m at it, I can erase Obama’s legacy. He will woe the day he called me out when he was flaunting his fake birth certificate.”
Sorry, but the financial gain to his family from his golf trips alone would make the average middle class family feel like they just won the megamillions.

Latest posts