The New Culture

Ha ha, why would anyone ever need a downloadable pdf of this guy's bio?

Looks like he put up his flying stripes to kick it with The Man. Good to see he's apparently out of the picture.

The damage is behind us. lets both be optimistic of our future..

Cheers..

(now how do i edit my sig again?)

Not familiar with this guy but that really is a dreadfully uninteresting and amateurish bio site.

Brundage compared the employees of AA to bricks in a backpack too. I agree with your post about the whiners of the airline industry. Especially now, when AA offered you $40k to retire early, but "YOU" decided to stay. I have no time for whiners, whining is something a child does not a man.

Not familiar with this guy but that really is a dreadfully uninteresting and amateurish bio site.
He's a real fine piece of quality. I'll try and dig up sunm old video that he put on AA's website about trying to be nice to each other when we non-rev. Because when you non-rev on American Airlines it really is a treacherous ordeal and if you try and look at the agent the wrong way, you'll be there for days.

He's a rather sorry individual and wouldn't have had the bio posted had it not been for a compliant union which takes dues from its membership to work for the company's interests, not to mention that of the international. His bargaining "skills" are non-existant.

Good advice you gave in another post re: taking the money and running like hell. I did and am damned glad I did so.