The New Sympatico/msn Joint Venture.

MagSeal

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
Can anyone give me some advice on why my home computer will not go to the new Sympatico/msn homepage. My laptop has no problems, and I've gone so far as to copy the exact address down and it still won't bring up the home page. It just falls into the space between nowhere and far away from here....
Even entering Hotmail and logging out should bring me there, but alas, I find myself in the same loop that seems to start in canmore and end in canmore, resulting in confusion and hysteria...(my poke at 407D for the day)

Have you tried just typing in msn.ca and letting it automatically redirect you to the new site? :)

yeah...same lost in cyberspace feeling....

it all started when the change to the new webpage happened. Both computers run norton and both are set identical, so i doubt that there is some sort of blocking going on.....

I haven't been this confused since I....oh never mind....thats a different chat room....

so...i'm guessing i shouldn't be holding my breathe hoping for a miracle cure anytime soon.

I'm glad it's not that big of a deal to me other than when I have to find another webpage after leaving hotmail (instead of watching a white screen develope into a white screen..... :up: )

Smypatico have posted an opinion poll on the home page let them have it.

Maybe if there is enough negetive comments They will improve it.

:elvis: :elvis:

Where do you have your security settings for the Internet? Possibily they are too high for the site?

It still doesn't work, and I've set everything exactly the same as my laptop (Which works fine).