The NEW YORK Times. "All the News that's Fit to Print " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The Most Respected, Most Powerful Newspaper in the World ! !
In it's looooong, looooong History, has ONLY allowed an Editorial to be unsigned, this, the 4th time.

The MORON is 10 x More Insenced over the NYT's thing, than ALL of Woodwards book. Why ??
Because the NYT's is T-Rumps home town newspaper. T-Rump is a Very Easy Read. When he goes Mega - Ballistic on a thing, then you know you've 'hit (true) pay dirt' !!
BUT.......Not to worry, T-Rumps got 'F Lee Bailey ', er I mean R U D Y, :confused: o_O hot on the Case to route out the Dastardly 'criminal', responsible for the 'HIT-HOME' Editorial !!

Last edited:
That's part of the problem.
What is truth, fiction, lies or drama.
I see most of the media outlets do the same spins, Fox news does it as well.

Three most trusted news sources were listed s Fox News, BBC and NPR.
You're right, some spin everywhere.....you can't put Fox in the same basket as MSNBC, CNN and a couple others.....Too much CLS* from those wonks, in my book.

the-sky-is-falling-gif.gif

*Chicken Little Syndrome

Three most trusted news sources were listed s Fox News, BBC and NPR.
You're right, some spin everywhere.....you can't put Fox in the same basket as MSNBC, CNN and a couple others.....Too much CLS* from those wonks, in my book.

the-sky-is-falling-gif.gif

*Chicken Little Syndrome
The trouble is - It's very clear on BBC and NPR where the "news" is. Quick Question - is "Fox and Friends" news or entertainment? A lot of people...including our dear leader (they might rename that show Trump and Friends) believe it to be news.

The trouble is - It's very clear on BBC and NPR where the "news" is. Quick Question - is "Fox and Friends" news or entertainment? A lot of people...including our dear leader (they might rename that show Trump and Friends) believe it to be news.
Fox is not immune to political bias and their broadcasts prove it.
I agree, fox news should be changed to Trump news.

The Most Respected, Most Powerful Newspaper in the World ! !
In it's looooong, looooong History, has ONLY allowed an Editorial to be unsigned, this, the 4th time.

The MORON is 10 x More Insenced over the NYT's thing, than ALL of Woodwards book. Why ??
Because the NYT's is T-Rumps home town newspaper. T-Rump is a Very Easy Read. When he goes Mega - Ballistic on a thing, then you know you've 'hit (true) pay dirt' !!
BUT.......Not to worry, T-Rumps got 'F Lee Bailey ', er I mean R U D Y, :confused: o_O hot on the Case to route out the Dastardly 'criminal', responsible for the 'HIT-HOME' Editorial !!
Telll me bears, if this artical is unsigned, who's to say it all nothing but fake news dreamt up by the "obamination" and company?

NEWS FLASH!!!....... The author of the Times unsigned Editorial has come forward!!!!
41294029_2081962435170014_8012693852160786432_n.png

Last edited:

Latest posts