The ORANGE BABOON's... HUGE DERELICTION of DUTY !!

https://vanityfair.com/news/2020/04...rus-warnings-daily-intelligence-briefings-pdb

The Stock Market, or the Economy didn't KILL Anyone, BUT this SURE-AS-HELLL DID !!
It's well known He gets daily briefings, any chance you can provide anything showing what Trump did or didn't do with the intel briefings he received?

I can:

January 6: At the request of Secretary Azar, [CDC]Director Redfield sends formal letter to China CDC offering full CDC assistance.

January 6:CDC issues a Level 1 Travel Watch for China.

January 8: CDC distributes an advisory via the Health Alert Network, which communicates to state and local public health partners, alerting healthcare workers and public health partners of the outbreak.

January 9: CDC and FDA begin collaborating on a diagnostic test for the novel coronavirus.

January 10: China shares viral sequence, allowing NIH scientists to begin work on a vaccine that evening.

JANUARY 11: FIRST DEATH REPORTED IN CHINA

JANUARY 13: 41 CASES IN CHINA, FIRST CASE REPORTED OUTSIDE CHINA

January 17: CDC and Customs and Border Protection began enhanced screening of travelers from Wuhan at three airports that receive significant numbers of travelers from that city, expanded in the following week to five airports, covering 75–80 percent of Wuhan travel.

January 21: CDC activates its Emergency Operations Center.

January 21: The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA, part of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, or ASPR) begins holding market research calls with industry leading diagnostics companies to gauge their interest in developing diagnostics for the novel coronavirus and to encourage initiating development activities.

January 22: Secretary Azar signs a memorandum from CDC Director Redfield determining that the novel coronavirus could imminently become an infectious disease emergency, which allows HHS to send a request to the Office of Management and Budget to access $105 million from the Infectious Disease Rapid Response Reserve Fund.

January 27: CDC and State Department issue Level 3 “postpone or reconsider travel” warnings for all of China.

January 27: FDA begins providing updates about processes for approval and authorization to developers of vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics, and other countermeasures for the novel coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announces the establishment of the Coronavirus Task Force, which begins daily meetings.

January 31: At the recommendation of his public health officials, President Trump issues historic restrictions on travel from Hubei and mainland China, effective February 2.

All he sees is whatever liberal source ( in this case vanity fair...lmao) tells him to think or say. Many of the flame bait threads like this one he’s started recently are pretty much paraphrasing them for the most part.
One thing you haven’t seen him start is a Joe Biden sexual assault charge thread but I suspect he started a few Judge Kavanaugh flame job.threads

All he sees is whatever liberal source ( in this case vanity fair...lmao) tells him to think or say. Many of the flame bait threads like this one he’s started recently are pretty much paraphrasing them for the most part.
One thing you haven’t seen him start is a Joe Biden sexual assault charge thread but I suspect he started a few Judge Kavanaugh flame job.threads

Clit-rat.
Be sure to order your PROZAC EARLY, before the Nov election !

Clit-rat.
Be sure to order your PROZAC EARLY, before the Nov election !
well you at least don’t deny any of it, I’ll give you credit for that.
However come November I figure odds are decent you’ll be disappearing for an extended time like last election. I guess we’ll see.

1588033205013.png

Tell us Bears?,,,,,,,, Were you born an a$$ hole?,,,,,,,, Or does it just come naturally?

WELL, S -F - Brains, your on notice.
I don't know if you know how to operate a TV, or a DVR, or if you need assistance, BUT this sunday, 10p EST, a 1 hour special, "TRUMP and Covid19",on CNN, which in detail will expose Trumps, laid back response to this deadly KILLER, while all the while he sole/ly focused on the ECONOMY !

Hey N Nuts. 30 M people as of now, signed up for enemployment. When the states run out of money, WHAT NEXT ?? How you like THOSE NUMBERS ?????????? Marie Antoinette maybe ? "Let Them Eat Cake" ???????????????????

WELL, S -F - Brains, your on notice.
I don't know if you know how to operate a TV, or a DVR, or if you need assistance, BUT this sunday, 10p EST, a 1 hour special, "TRUMP and Covid19",on CNN, which in detail will expose Trumps, laid back response to this deadly KILLER, while all the while he sole/ly focused on the ECONOMY !

Hey N Nuts. 30 M people as of now, signed up for enemployment. When the states run out of money, WHAT NEXT ?? How you like THOSE NUMBERS ?????????? Marie Antoinette maybe ? "Let Them Eat Cake" ???????????????????
Hey, brainless! Haven't you figured it out yet! CNN has the worst ratings in the industry!...... I'll put as simply as I can so even you will understand!....... No one watches them anymore!

Hey, brainless! Haven't you figured it out yet! CNN has the worst ratings in the industry!...... I'll put as simply as I can so even you will understand!....... No one watches them anymore!

As long as what they show/state is FACTUAL, the I wouldn't care if Al Jezzera were to air it.
BUT it is your choice to WATCH, then DENY.

"SIG HEIL - MY FUHRER" !!!!!!!!!!!

(PS, Any chance you're GERMAN) ???

That's laughable!........ CNN hasn't reported anything "FACTUAL" in years!

Insp69.
Again, I hope you've got your DVR programmed to CNN tonite for the 1 hr. special "Coronavirus and the President, @ 10pm EST.
20 hrs and 20 minutes to countdown !

Start practicing your BEST DENIALS. S 4 B's !!

Latest posts