The Pet Section

BlueEyesSkies

Jul 10, 2017
Tampa, Florida
Hi, everyone! I thought of creating this new thread where we can discuss about the little critters in our lives, none other than our household pets. Mine is a fiddly little fella name Marsha, a Siamese cat. She hangs out in the living room, messes up the furniture, and sleeps beside me and my wife in the evening. When I'm not at home, I set her in her kittywalk, so she may still play outdoors without ending up on the neighbor's lawn, or worst, on the road. Aside from the usual cat food, she also likes tuna casserole and sardines. How about you guys? Who are your furry companions? Feel free to share. :)

8.jpg

I had to put my two down this past year....Ziggy (on the left) in May an Sugar in November. This was a painting from a photo that my daughter had made for me. Ziggy was "my" dog....Sugar belonged to my daughter but stayed with me. They were sisters from different litters. They were the finest labs in the world.

IMG_0531.JPG

Wow! I didn't even know we had a pet section. I own a little Pomeranian named Joey. He's such a playful fellow, too playful that we had to set up a few pet gates in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he already broke a few things before and we decided it'd be best to keep him out of the said area, especially when we're not around. In spite of that, he’s fun, loving dog. He even cuddles before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful barks in the early hours.

4.jpg

Latest posts