The release of Flynn's sentencing memo is tomorrow.

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Should prove interesting. I ran across this one statement by a CNN commentator, that "there is one sentence that should send shivers down Trump's spine."

The sentence says "The defendant deserves credit for accepting responsibility in a timely fashion and
substantially assisting the government." The phrase "substantially assisting the government" should give the Donald pause. Of the 7 Trump cronies who have plead guilty and are cooperating with the probe, Flynn is the only one who served during the campaign, the transition, and the Presidency. He knows a lot of stuff that no one else knows.

Of those of you who might want to read the article, the link is shown below. You Trumpettes whose 2tbs of conscious mind are already made up, don't need to bother giving yourself a migraine looking at facts.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/politics/mueller-flynn-trump/index.html

Last edited:
Typical garbage from CNN.

What else you in a lather over Jim?

Musings and navel gazing from Joe and Mika?

Hot takes from Maddow?

Well, you should be listening to TV instead of trying to insult me. Fortunately your opinion of me is none of my business and I don't like to pry. Joe Scarborough is an impeccable source of information. Not only did he used to be a life-long Republican (until Trump took over the party), but he is also a graduate of the University of Alabama. Obviously, the finest of men.

Interesting information coming out of the Cohen sentencing memorandum. Especially campaign finance violations of Federal law "at the the direct instruction of Individual 1"--aka, Donald Trump. Because he is a sitting President, he can't be indicted like a moron like you could be; however, the special Prosecutor can turn over the evidence to the Congress where an impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors" could be initiated. Just a thought (yeah I know thinking makes your head hurt, but try.) You wouldn't want to wake up one day and find that Congress had removed the Donald from the Presidency while you were sleeping off your last bender.

You wouldn't want to wake up one day and find that Congress had removed the Donald from the Presidency while you were sleeping off your last bender.

So you think Congress has the power to remove a sitting president?

You must have skipped civics apparently.

Impeachment involves both houses. And requires a two-thirds supermajority of the Senate.

Congress wont impeach, they know the optics of doing that leading up to a the 2020 election will be bad.

So you think Congress has the power to remove a sitting president?

You must have skipped civics apparently.

Impeachment involves both houses. And requires a two-thirds supermajority of the Senate.

Congress wont impeach, they know the optics of doing that leading up to a the 2020 election will be bad.

I remember that, that was how President Clinton stayed in office. I do think however, should President Trump be found guilty of a Treasonous offence (as opposed to a sexual encounter), then I believe that, that would cause Mr Trump much more of a problem in a reelection try in 2020. Again, with a Republican controlled Senate, i doubt he would be removed from office.

The lack of backbone in the Republican Senate can only be cured by Trump poisoning their re-election chances. Trump is working on that daily.

I remember that, that was how President Clinton stayed in office. I do think however, should President Trump be found guilty of a Treasonous offence (as opposed to a sexual encounter), then I believe that, that would cause Mr Trump much more of a problem in a reelection try in 2020. Again, with a Republican controlled Senate, i doubt he would be removed from office.

You have one side (the left) who thinks Trump is a russian agent or something.
You have the the other side who thinks this is a deep state take down to undo an election.

Trying him for treason isn't going to change anyone's mind on the right, in fact that would only solidify his base.

What do you muse over? Ass kissing from Hannity?

Its funny how you lefties love to pile on Fox News.

At the same time were all on board with the liberal MSM who were firmly attached deep up inside Obama's colon for 8+ years.

Well, you should be listening to TV instead of trying to insult me. Fortunately your opinion of me is none of my business and I don't like to pry. Joe Scarborough is an impeccable source of information. Not only did he used to be a life-long Republican (until Trump took over the party), but he is also a graduate of the University of Alabama. Obviously, the finest of men.

Interesting information coming out of the Cohen sentencing memorandum. Especially campaign finance violations of Federal law "at the the direct instruction of Individual 1"--aka, Donald Trump. Because he is a sitting President, he can't be indicted like a moron like you could be; however, the special Prosecutor can turn over the evidence to the Congress where an impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors" could be initiated. Just a thought (yeah I know thinking makes your head hurt, but try.) You wouldn't want to wake up one day and find that Congress had removed the Donald from the Presidency while you were sleeping off your last bender.

Sorry Jimmy.....at best a fine for the Campaign. Previous to His election doesn't count....unless He Clintoned out under oath.......
mad3-smiley-face.gif

Latest posts