The STOCK MARKET, Cruzing right along !

Great News PRESIDENT BIDEN.

Just wait till the Stimulis $$$$ hit's the Ecomomy !!!

HE HE HE HE !! :) ;) :D :rolleyes:
Trump had the same problem every time positive pandemic news came out.

Most of the stimulus is for shoring up state and union pensions and bailing out failed blue states.

Dude, you make me laugh, always pointing out how red states have the most welfare....this oughta put that to bed forever.

'Biden's Blue State Bailout'

Let the Record show, that the DJIA Hit an ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH today, under President Joe Biden !!

(Nothing new for JB, as he and President B O, took the market from the depths-of-HELL, from " W " and Cheney in 2008, then the " O T ", (The ORANGE TURD) tried to claim it as his own.

It's gotta' be BURNING Retrumplicanturds ARSES that the 'Market' is breaking records under our New PRESIDENT !!!

Great News PRESIDENT BIDEN.

Just wait till the Stimulis $$$$ hit's the Ecomomy !!!

HE HE HE HE !! :) ;) :D :rolleyes:
So dumb ass broke people can spend their money on dumb ass things and be right back where they started before the stimulus?

You can give a fool 20 million dollars and his dumb ass will be broke again in 2 years, the lottery has proved that over and over again.

https://tulsatech.edu/classes/fulltime/computer-repair-and-network-support/

Tuition, Fees and Books
  • Estimated Tuition Fees: $2,100.00*
  • Books: $160.00**
  • Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $664.00**
Bears this is where I went to school. I did not take the course listed above but took a course in computer networking and got my CCNA. I took a job at $12.45 an hour and within 2 years I was making more than my topped out pay as an American Airlines Fleet Service Clerk (which started at 7 an hour and took 10 years to top out). My pay today still exceeds what I would make topped out working as a Fleet Service Clerk despite the gains since my layoff.

I was able to invest minimal money and turn it into a very good paying job.

The stimulus is supposed to be what 2K? That by itself would cover a good portion of the tuition for the course I linked above. Couple that with a grant or scholarship (many available for women and minorities, far more than for white males, in this age of equality :rolleyes:) and most could go to school without using their standard earnings. Even if they could not the cost over the 2K could be broke down over 9 months at $102.66 a month. Half these broke ass people spend far more than that a month on cigarettes. Even if it did not put them in a HIGH paying job it would most certainly open doors for them to a HIGHER paying job than minimum wage. They could always reinvest from there and gain even more earning power.

However that is not what most people are going to do. They are going to go buy a new 75" flat screen and a PlayStation and be right back where they started the day before they got their stimulus check.

Point is in the grand scheme of things the stimulus checks don't do much good because your average person is too stupid to make use of it properly.

https://www.workadvance.org/available-training/
Our city has a program that provides tax funded training for the unemployed and underemployed in high demand occupations. The city offers job placement assistance with area partners after completion of their programs and those jobs have pre defined minimum pay standards. How many people do you think could benefit from this and refuse to invest the effort to take advantage of it? There are many opportunities out there for people so don't expect me to feel sympathy for someone who has spent 20 years flipping burgers and have not a done a damn thing to change their situation. Giving people like that Stimulus money is a waste of time and resources because they have no motivation to actually change their predicament. They were broke yesterday, they are broke today, and they will be broke tomorrow, because they made the choice to be.

You know despite the fact I make good money and my wife has a good job I always look for opportunities to make more money. 2 weeks ago I started buying flight simulator equipment on eBay and flipping it (marking it up and reselling it on eBay). I have already made $250. Not bad for what amounts to about an hour of actual work. It cost me $102 to get started so at this point I have more than doubled my money.

I have recently seen people selling what they call button boxes for race and flight simulators. These are customized 3D printed boxes with buttons, switches, and encoders connecting to a computer through USB. I got a soldering iron for my birthday from my mother and I am going to reinvest the money from eBay into a 3D printer and see how much money I can make selling button boxes. I figure I will make $50 to $80 profit per box.

I make my own stimulus.

People don't need the government to save them. They just need to be smarter and more motivated.

Latest posts