The Trump Foundation is History

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
The Trump family has "voluntarily" dissolved the Trump Foundation. Seems buying art work for your hotels, making political contributions to others, and using the Foundation to hide taxable income is illegal! Who would have ever guessed?

The clock has started. Wonder how long it will take for a "yeah, but the Clinton Foundation did [whatever]..." post to appear.

The Trump family has "voluntarily" dissolved the Trump Foundation. Seems buying art work for your hotels, making political contributions to others, and using the Foundation to hide taxable income is illegal! Who would have ever guessed?

The clock has started. Wonder how long it will take for a "yeah, but the Clinton Foundation did [whatever]..." post to appear.
Yeah, you did point out the irony here now didn't you?

48992185_2145021628895265_5351384905555116032_n.jpg

This is an attempt at a bit of humor, but then again, a real serious question.

Who, in your opinion, is the biggest Trump 'Lap Dog' ?

1. Sean Hannity :p
2. Mike Pence o_O
3. Rush Limbaugh :confused:

Have to be Sean Hannity.

Judging from what I saw on tv the other day, I have to ask is Mike Pence alive? He appeared to be propped up in a chair and was either dead or catatonic.

Rush Limbaugh is one of Trump's handlers. He tells Trump what to think and do.

Do you realize Trump has to give up one of His most prized possessions, His personally autographed football helmut from that wonderful Christian fellow, Tim Tebow?

Oh the humanities.....
shock-smiley-face.gif

Have to be Sean Hannity.

Judging from what I saw on tv the other day, I have to ask is Mike Pence alive? He appeared to be propped up in a chair and was either dead or catatonic.

Rush Limbaugh is one of Trump's handlers. He tells Trump what to think and do.
Hey Jimmy!...... Wither you know it or not, all you are doing is feeding Rush's vast ego!!! Keep it up! I'm sure Rush loves it!

Having 'lurked' for a few years on this wonderful forum, i'd have to honestly say that, of the many humorous posts/sayings that I've read, one, is that of, " The Republican party, the Gift that keeps on Giving " . Given the actions of the GOP of late, that 'saying' is so accurate, that i'ts scary.

Actually a fairly stupid statement not unlike the poster writing it since making the same comment above Democrats would be pretty easy as well

Well, as far as my referring to the Republican party statement, that with the majority of the party (no, not all), not rebuking the president when it's called for, and with more cabinet members quitting before the President can fire them, at the very least, the 'statement' certainly has some merit. It just appears that the GOP is more afraid, then being productive, even if that means taking a stand against the President. I can't imagine the democrats are unhappy with current events.