" THE WALL "

Ninth Circus just ruled in Trump's favor that DHS is empowered to engage in construction along the border without regard to state or Federal environmental laws.

Essentially, they may have also eliminated several avenues of legal attack if Trump decides to use the military and military funds to build on the border in excess of what's allocated by Congress.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...se-in-liberal-ninth-circuit-court-of-appeals/
That's gonna be a yuge waste of money if all he's going to use the military for is to build 250 miles of wall. And he can engage in construction without regard to environmental laws....what about parts of the fence that would cross private property?

That's gonna be a yuge waste of money if all he's going to use the military for is to build 250 miles of wall. And he can engage in construction without regard to environmental laws....what about parts of the fence that would cross private property?

There you go again, playing border security expert on the interwebs.

There you go again, playing border security expert on the interwebs.

I'm more of a border security expert than you are. I'll try to simplify it for you...

If this is the border

|..............................................................................................................|

and you build this much wall

|.........................|

Then you aren't really all that much safer.

I'm more of a border security expert than you are. I'll try to simplify it for you...

If this is the border

|..............................................................................................................|

and you build this much wall

|.........................|

Then you aren't really all that much safer.

Did you map that out with Lego’s for toddlers?

Did you map that out with Lego’s for toddlers?

I had to use something that you would understand. Apparently you didn't. But tell me, O border security guru...If a border is 1600 miles long and we build 600 miles of wall....tell me how we are safer. Or did you believe that Rump was talking about walling the ENTIRE border for 5 billion?

I had to use something that you would understand. Apparently you didn't. But tell me, O border security guru...If a border is 1600 miles long and we build 600 miles of wall....tell me how we are safer. Or did you believe that Rump was talking about walling the ENTIRE border for 5 billion?

Then put your super amazing expert border security knowledge to good use. I’m sure they will be floored by you.
https://www.cbp.gov/careers

Ninth Circus just ruled in Trump's favor that DHS is empowered to engage in construction along the border without regard to state or Federal environmental laws.

Essentially, they may have also eliminated several avenues of legal attack if Trump decides to use the military and military funds to build on the border in excess of what's allocated by Congress.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...se-in-liberal-ninth-circuit-court-of-appeals/

To wit, the Monday ruling explicitly authorizes DHS to begin: (1) “construction and evaluation of wall ‘prototypes’ in San Diego County;” (2) the “replacement of fourteen miles of primary fencing and fourteen miles of secondary fencing in San Diego County;” and (3) the “the replacement of primary fencing along a three-mile segment of the border near [the City of] Calexico.”

That he already had funding for.
Yea maybe, but I doubt it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Norway-says-s-better-without-EU-meddling.html

MP Schou said they are looking at cutting the ability of European migrants to claim child benefit in Norway then sending it back to their country of origin.

She said: 'Those who come to Norway need to work. They will also be handed temporary asylum and our objective is that they will travel back to their separate countries when the situation is safer. We are only helping those who needs protection, the other ones are sent back.'

The nation has also imposed laws that make it easier for the police to deport criminals, radical Muslims and people who have come to Norway just to live off the generous welfare system.

Hey Bears do you think Norwegians scream "racist" at the top of their lungs when people support strong immigration laws or do you think they are happy not to have their welfare programs overloaded, schools overloaded, social services overloaded, high crime, and portions of their city subjugated by people who refuse to assimilate to the host country and debase their values, culture, religion and government?

I'd DUMP this place in a NY Minute, if I could trade it in for Norwegian Citizenship, and NEVER look back.
All those Blonde Beauties would quickly dissipate any pangs that might pop-up, Very Quickly !
"!
KC, please know what you are talking about! This whole issue is not about building 250 miles of wall! Trump is asking for money to build 65 miles of wall in Texas where his boarder people say it is critical at this time. But in fact his military people have already told him they have found enough money to do so! In fact they say they have more than enough. The money has already been appropriated. But Trump wants Congress to do it's job. That money could be spent elsewhere. But if they can't, or won't, it will be built anyway!

T-Rump ain't building 'chit on Indian land. (ex; right near Tucson) !!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Norway-says-s-better-without-EU-meddling.html

MP Schou said they are looking at cutting the ability of European migrants to claim child benefit in Norway then sending it back to their country of origin.

She said: 'Those who come to Norway need to work. They will also be handed temporary asylum and our objective is that they will travel back to their separate countries when the situation is safer. We are only helping those who needs protection, the other ones are sent back.'

The nation has also imposed laws that make it easier for the police to deport criminals, radical Muslims and people who have come to Norway just to live off the generous welfare system.

Hey Bears do you think Norwegians scream "racist" at the top of their lungs when people support strong immigration laws or do you think they are happy not to have their welfare programs overloaded, schools overloaded, social services overloaded, high crime, and portions of their city subjugated by people who refuse to assimilate to the host country and debase their values, culture, religion and government?

La La. I agree in Oslo only, there's a minor problem.