" THE WALL "

I’ll stand for Xut here,he’s never been a Hillary fan

He says that but he easily falls in line with the liberal stampede. Every single time.

Perfect example is his "This is insane" topic he started about the covington catholic kids. He bought the knee jerk reaction feed to him by none other then CNN.
The typical LWNJ liberal media heads jumped and pumped a false narrative and he fell right in line with it. Even tho a lot of those same media heads had to walk it back after the full video of the encounter was released and disseminated.

So he says he "voted for Trump" because of Hillary. Then falls in line with the anti trump liberals and LW media.

CURRENT LIST OF NATIONAL EMERGENCIES (BY DECLARING POTUS)
Carter
Clinton
Clinton
Clinton
Clinton
Clinton
Clinton
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Trump
Trump
Trump: UNPRECEDENTED

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

52161718_1003265019864207_7235394334537809920_n.jpg

He says that but he easily falls in line with the liberal stampede. Every single time.

Perfect example is his "This is insane" topic he started about the covington catholic kids. He bought the knee jerk reaction feed to him by none other then CNN.
The typical LWNJ liberal media heads jumped and pumped a false narrative and he fell right in line with it. Even tho a lot of those same media heads had to walk it back after the full video of the encounter was released and disseminated.

So he says he "voted for Trump" because of Hillary. Then falls in line with the anti trump liberals and LW media.
IwouldRatherBeApatriot.jpg

Too bad you can't see the difference.
If Trump looses 2020 it will be because of the arrogant diverseness of TrumpORat cults.
Yes I jumped on the "insane" Thread prematurely.
Oops..:eek:

View attachment 13972
Too bad you can't see the difference.
If Trump looses 2020 it will be because of the arrogant diverseness of TrumpORat cults.
Yes I jumped on the "insane" Thread prematurely.
Oops..:eek:

The arrogant diverseness is due to people like you who tow the liberal narrative.

Try thinking for yourself instead wanting to fall in with the crowd.

I'm wondering? Can the City be taken to task for cording off a public access because of a private gathering? I see they posted City ordinances to justify it, but couldn't these ordinances be challenged as being unconstitutional?...... Just saying! ........I know! I'm a trouble maker!!! Most be the old Inspector in me!

Last edited:
I'm wondering? Can the City be taken to task for cording off a public access because of a private gathering? I see they posted City ordinances to justify it, but couldn't these ordinances be challenged as being unconstitutional?...... Just saying! ........I know! I'm a trouble maker!!! Most be the old Inspector in me!

You’re dealing with the city of Hollyweird in the republic of Kommiefornia.

Constitution doesn’t apply to them.

You’re dealing with the city of Hollyweird in the republic of Kommiefornia.

Constitution doesn’t apply to them.
Hey, I grew up out there! The City of Hollywood is a slum! Has been for years. But I don't believe anyone has ever tried taking them on legally. In fact I've found that it ain't that offal hard. I had a run in with the City of Santa Clarita over property rights before I pulled my family out of "Kommiefornia", and came out on top.

Latest posts