" THE WALL "

So what's this all really about?
53877621_10211228465061897_6273793569765457920_n.jpg

12 smart republicans crossed the aisle to vote with democrats on overturning the "national emergency" . The rest are still looking for their spine, I guess because an election is coming up and they need all the support from "the base" as they can get. But these 12 were looking farther down the road than the next election. They recognized that at some point in time, a Democrat will be elected as president. And THEY might use school shootings or weather patterns to declare their OWN "national emergency" to address them. And they can point to the greatest president this country has ever seen....Donald T Rump to justify it. I've set it before...crack the door open when "the good guys" are in power, and it's ever so easy to kick it down when "the bad guys" take over.

I know! I know! Let me!

National Emergency #1 following election of next Democrat President...

It has been determined that there is not enough money in the public welfare funds for each recipient to go on vacation somewhere. Therefore, the President has declared a National Emergency to fund a Caribbean Cruise vacation for every welfare family. Funds will be made available by raising the income tax rate to 75% on those making over $50,000/year--no deductions allowed. There will be no need for Congress to vote on this because El Presidente says it is a National Emergency and Speaker of the House AOC agrees. This is being done using the precedent established by the Donald to spend public money (without the approval of Congress) on wasteful purposes, such as the stupid wall that is now in place. :D:rolleyes:;)

Bottom
I know! I know! Let me!

National Emergency #1 following election of next Democrat President...

It has been determined that there is not enough money in the public welfare funds for each recipient to go on vacation somewhere. Therefore, the President has declared a National Emergency to fund a Caribbean Cruise vacation for every welfare family. Funds will be made available by raising the income tax rate to 75% on those making over $50,000/year--no deductions allowed. There will be no need for Congress to vote on this because El Presidente says it is a National Emergency and Speaker of the House AOC agrees. This is being done using the precedent established by the Donald to spend public money (without the approval of Congress) on wasteful purposes, such as the stupid wall that is now in place. :D:rolleyes:;)
Bottom line here Jim..........Trump, and the American people, win! Wall will get built!

Reactions: Zom JFK

Latest posts